Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(13-08-2017 10:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 10:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The difference is that Anjie has never openly admitted in front of the entire forum that her mother is a dirty whore, whereas you have not only admitted being a dirty cop, you played it off as no big deal and standard "what the fuck were you expecting fool" operating procedure. That would be the difference.

Dirty cops plant evidence or steal from suspects/crime scenes. I have never done that. If a suspect spits on a cop, or causes injury, and the cop decides to exact some revenge on the suspect with some rough handling, I don't give a shit.

Bullshit. Dirty cops also break the law, which you did by 1) by your own admission using excessive force in an arrest and then lying about it on your report, and 2) witnessing other policemen using excessive force in an arrest and not reporting it to IA.

You were a dirty cop. Now you're simply a pathetic neonazi who doesn't even have the spine to own his words.

(13-08-2017 10:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Here's a thought. Maybe dumbfucks shouldn't rob, steal, rape, murder, sell drugs, etc. and they wouldn't have to have confrontations with the police in the first place. These are bad people. Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters. (aka democrat voters).

They don't get handled with kid gloves.

Dumbfucks like you are exactly why people do not trust the police. I hope you sleep well at night knowing that you and your ilk are the ones who have ruined the reputations of honest cops everywhere.

Fucking loser. I hope one day you get a dose of the treatment you dished out so often.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-08-2017, 07:54 AM
(13-08-2017 07:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Don't confuse the GOP/Trump "Make America Great Again" with these asshats. They want to make America white again. Some on the left can't distinguish between the two (purposefully).

Most republicans I know are just fine with minorities, as long as they are republicans. Being against "thug" culture or immigration does not make someone racist. I can honestly say that I'd rather associate with someone who is black that shares my values as a constituent than a white safe space needing pansy ass liberal, and most republicans that I know feel the same. Plenty of them in my shooting club and we get along great. We have cookouts, go on camping trips, take the boat out. I don't even spend time with my own family that are overly "progressive."

Translation: I like minorities as long as they act like white people I like.

Also how hilarious you spout the typical "safe space" bullshit, then turn around and say you won't even spend time with progressive members of your own family. Sounds like you need the safe space sugar tits.
[+] 4 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
14-08-2017, 08:01 AM
What a disgraceful display of American values. They have the right to assemble, say what they think, protest, and make their voices heard, but those people did not have the right to violently confront those who disagreed with them. The far-left and far-right in this country are both getting out of control.

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
14-08-2017, 08:17 AM
(13-08-2017 07:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Most republicans I know are just fine with minorities, as long as they are republicans.

So, in other words, as long as they're good uncle Toms. If they don't toe the party line, all bets are off.

(14-08-2017 08:01 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  The far-left and far-right in this country are both getting out of control.

Demonstrating against neo nazis doesn't equal far left. Also it wasn't the far left steering their car into a group of people.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like abaris's post
14-08-2017, 08:19 AM
(14-08-2017 08:01 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  What a disgraceful display of American values. They have the right to assemble, say what they think, protest, and make their voices heard, but those people did not have the right to violently confront those who disagreed with them. The far-left and far-right in this country are both getting out of control.

It does appear that there were faults on both sides during that demonstration but then bearing in mind the nature of the demo shouldn't the cops have increased the distance between the two groups and created a bigger exclusion zone ? I dunno its all a horrible mess and two cops died in a chopper crash too which probably meant there wasn't Intel from the air either, giant shit sandwich. RIP to all who died. Sad
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-08-2017, 08:55 AM
(14-08-2017 08:17 AM)abaris Wrote:  Demonstrating against neo nazis doesn't equal far left. Also it wasn't the far left steering their car into a group of people.

I said nothing of the sort. It was a general statement. Let me be more specific so there aren't any further misunderstandings. By far-right, I mean those jokers up in Charlottesville, Nazis, white-supremacists, radical nationalists, the KKK, or any other right leaning hate group typically associated with radical right wing ideologies (dare I also include some religious congregations?). By far-left, I mean the violent Berkley protesters, ANTIFA, environmental terrorists and others that are typically associated with radical left ideologies.

The right wing asshole who killed one and injured dozens of others should be dealt with appropriately. I feel like I'll regret saying this, but he should be given the death penalty (quite a conundrum we have here).

As far as I know, there were no far-left groups in attendance in Charlottesville. Therefore, I couldn't have been referring to them specifically for any participation during that incident. From all accounts, the counter-protesters were normal citizens protesting something they found to be distasteful and opposed to their views. Additionally, I specifically said "in this country" clarifying the broad meaning regarding the groups about which I was speaking. Needn't been so quick to condemn based on a perceived slight. In this case, I'm on your side.

[+] 2 users Like reeveseb's post
14-08-2017, 08:57 AM
(14-08-2017 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  It does appear that there were faults on both sides during that demonstration but then bearing in mind the nature of the demo shouldn't the cops have increased the distance between the two groups and created a bigger exclusion zone ? I dunno its all a horrible mess and two cops died in a chopper crash too which probably meant there wasn't Intel from the air either, giant shit sandwich. RIP to all who died. Sad

I agree. Sad day all around for our country. Seems like we're moving backwards sometimes.

14-08-2017, 09:00 AM
(14-08-2017 08:55 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 08:17 AM)abaris Wrote:  Demonstrating against neo nazis doesn't equal far left. Also it wasn't the far left steering their car into a group of people.

I said nothing of the sort. It was a general statement. Let me be more specific so there aren't any further misunderstandings. By far-right, I mean those jokers up in Charlottesville, Nazis, white-supremacists, radical nationalists, the KKK, or any other right leaning hate group typically associated with radical right wing ideologies (dare I also include some religious congregations?). By far-left, I mean the violent Berkley protesters, ANTIFA, environmental terrorists and others that are typically associated with radical left ideologies.

The right wing asshole who killed one and injured dozens of others should be dealt with appropriately. I feel like I'll regret saying this, but he should be given the death penalty (quite a conundrum we have here).

As far as I know, there were no far-left groups in attendance in Charlottesville. Therefore, I couldn't have been referring to them specifically for any participation during that incident. From all accounts, the counter-protesters were normal citizens protesting something they found to be distasteful and opposed to their views. Additionally, I specifically said "in this country" clarifying the broad meaning regarding the groups about which I was speaking. Needn't been so quick to condemn based on a perceived slight. In this case, I'm on your side.

Our media in the UK said there was aggression from both sides, is this not the case then ?
14-08-2017, 09:04 AM
(14-08-2017 09:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 08:55 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  I said nothing of the sort. It was a general statement. Let me be more specific so there aren't any further misunderstandings. By far-right, I mean those jokers up in Charlottesville, Nazis, white-supremacists, radical nationalists, the KKK, or any other right leaning hate group typically associated with radical right wing ideologies (dare I also include some religious congregations?). By far-left, I mean the violent Berkley protesters, ANTIFA, environmental terrorists and others that are typically associated with radical left ideologies.

Our media in the UK said there was aggression from both sides, is this not the case then ?

Some time before the car event, there was some shoving going on. They showed some footage of it and some people did get hurt when the armed guys started using metal rods on the protesters. It was all very confusing because the armed guys sported police type shields.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-08-2017, 09:09 AM
(14-08-2017 09:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  It was all very confusing because the armed guys sported police type shields.

If the armed guy also sported certain far right paraphernalia, such as the North Virginia Army flag, it's not very confusing what they stand for.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]