Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(14-08-2017 09:09 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 09:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  It was all very confusing because the armed guys sported police type shields.

If the armed guy also sported certain far right paraphernalia, such as the North Virginia Army flag, it's not very confusing what they stand for.

It was confusing if you were in the middle of the kerfuffle and hoping cops would show up. As observer, yes, it was easy to see what they stood for.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2017, 09:23 AM
The President of the United States of America has now, within hours, viciously lashed out on Twitter at Ken Frasier, an African American CEO who resigned from his Manufacturing Advising Council who said that in America, "all people are created equal". That's right, POTUS still won't condemn Nazis killing in America's streets, but he will go after an African American businessman for standing up for American values.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Shai Hulud's post
14-08-2017, 09:27 AM
(14-08-2017 09:23 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The President of the United States of America has now, within hours, viciously lashed out on Twitter at Ken Frasier, an African American CEO who resigned from his Manufacturing Advising Council who said that in America, "all people are created equal". That's right, POTUS still won't condemn Nazis killing in America's streets, but he will go after an African American businessman for standing up for American values.

I saw that; disgusting.

I think Trump should his own party, because his fans are probably mad at the Republican Party for continuing to shake their head at Trump.
14-08-2017, 09:28 AM
(14-08-2017 09:23 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The President of the United States of America has now, within hours, viciously lashed out on Twitter at Ken Frasier, an African American CEO who resigned from his Manufacturing Advising Council who said that in America, "all people are created equal". That's right, POTUS still won't condemn Nazis killing in America's streets, but he will go after an African American businessman for standing up for American values.

That's terrible is there any low this man will not stoop too ? He doesn't seem to represent real republicans at all to my mind, he's just for himself and him alone as far as I can see.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-08-2017, 09:34 AM

Frasier rightfully criticized him and Trump responded in his usual thoughtful manner: Rip with crude tweet.

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
14-08-2017, 10:22 AM

Who gives a fuck? He's not attacking him for being black. What else should Trump say? Stop ignoring what he's already said.

Just another bullshit story. Fake outrage. I can't wait until the democrats lose even more in the midterms because of this crap.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(14-08-2017 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Who gives a fuck? He's not attacking him for being black. What else should Trump say? Stop ignoring what he's already said.

Just another bullshit story. Fake outrage. I can't wait until the democrats lose even more in the midterms because of this crap.

How does Trump's dick taste?
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
14-08-2017, 10:40 AM
(14-08-2017 10:34 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Who gives a fuck? He's not attacking him for being black. What else should Trump say? Stop ignoring what he's already said.

How does Trump's dick taste?

Ask your mom.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Trump called racism evil!

Really punctual, this president. Weeping

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
14-08-2017, 11:10 AM
(14-08-2017 10:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 10:34 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  How does Trump's dick taste?

Ask your mom.

Nah, I'm asking you, since everyone here can see you can't keep your mouth off of it.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post