Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Alt right protests
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." -Donald Trump

Damn. Trump just lost 600 votes in 2020.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2017, 11:23 AM
(14-08-2017 11:16 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." -Donald Trump

Poor ickle neo-nazis...

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
14-08-2017, 11:39 AM
(14-08-2017 09:23 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The President of the United States of America has now, within hours, viciously lashed out on Twitter at Ken Frasier, an African American CEO who resigned from his Manufacturing Advising Council who said that in America, "all people are created equal". That's right, POTUS still won't condemn Nazis killing in America's streets, but he will go after an African American businessman for standing up for American values.

I watched John Oliver, and i must say he was spot on: He said Trump kind of violated a "inverse Godwins law". According to godwins Law, you are losing a debate by invoking Nazism and Hitler in any (non) related discussion, and that happens quite frequently.

According to Oliver, the only way for POTUS45 to screw up this situation when adressing it in front of cameras and microphones, was to not mention (neo)Nazism, and thats exactly what he did. Hobo

I can not but agree with Oliver. Thumbsup

Maybe "Trumps Law" should be invoked now, it may be handy in the near future...quite often, i fear. Confused

Edit: I just checked news and hear that he spoke up against racism and nazism in the meantime. It was about time Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
14-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Z
(14-08-2017 11:16 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America." -Donald Trump

Dream on fella this is a one term president unless he pulls something seriously good out of the bag which given his current behaviour I doubt, even our boot licking government here in the UK is having serious doubts about him so it must be real bad. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-08-2017, 11:57 AM

How noble of him to make this statement 2 days later after even members of his own party called him out for his pussy statement he made.

But I'm hardly surprised you're impressed.
[+] 6 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
14-08-2017, 01:33 PM
(14-08-2017 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 09:23 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The President of the United States of America has now, within hours, viciously lashed out on Twitter at Ken Frasier, an African American CEO who resigned from his Manufacturing Advising Council who said that in America, "all people are created equal". That's right, POTUS still won't condemn Nazis killing in America's streets, but he will go after an African American businessman for standing up for American values.

Who gives a fuck? He's not attacking him for being black. What else should Trump say? Stop ignoring what he's already said.

Just another bullshit story. Fake outrage. I can't wait until the democrats lose even more in the midterms because of this crap.

So, what is he attacking him for then? What, in your mind, justifies this petty and small minded retort from someone who is supposed to occupy the highest office of the land, an office that traditionally carried with it a certain level of decorum, dignity, and measured, thoughtful responsiveness?
[+] 4 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
14-08-2017, 01:42 PM
A sign of a bad manager is chastising everyone together rather than singling out the bad apples. This is what he did initially after the attack.

Quote "on many sides" (repeated twice.)

Then once his own party busts his ass, he singles out the hate group.

I guess I am jaded, but I don't believe word out of his mouth at this point. A half-hearted denouncement of a group who overwhelmingly voted for him 2 days after the event is bullshit.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
14-08-2017, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 01:49 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(14-08-2017 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Who gives a fuck? He's not attacking him for being black. What else should Trump say? Stop ignoring what he's already said.

Just another bullshit story. Fake outrage. I can't wait until the democrats lose even more in the midterms because of this crap.

Unfortunately I wasn't ignoring the statements he made where he blamed "many sides" for the violence and made some generalized statements which his own party condemned him for not taking a stand against the Nazis. You know, the statements that he was praised by the Nazis for.

More than 600 unfortunately. Only took him two whole days, being questioned by reporters multiple times and refusing to answer why he'd not condemn them (the link being from last night), being called out on it by many - including the 4th man in the Presidential succession line, etc. Hell, Mitt Romney delivered probably the strongest early Republican statement against this barbarism, so it's not like this is a matter of it being one party condemning and the other not. It was one man, the President, who was taking his time to be explicit. Though I will admit, and I'm sure you'll attack me for it, I have to wonder if he did so for the same reasons that it took him 5 years to apologize for his Birther conspiracy theories he promoted.

I realize this may be hard for you to believe LDH, but I did hold some respect for Trump, as the holder of the office of the President of the United States. He lost that respect when he cared more about the feel feels of the domestic terrorist in the car attack and the people who have shown themselves to be the enemies of our democratic republic than he cared about Americans being killed in the streets by the enemies of democracy. But hey, what's American lives apparently?

Edit: Though I'm glad, a day later, that this Facebook status is no longer accurate. Now it's just Putin that he won't say bad words about for some reason Consider :
[Image: ZsocR17.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Shai Hulud's post
14-08-2017, 01:51 PM
(14-08-2017 01:43 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I realize this may be hard for you to believe LDH, but I did hold some respect for Trump, as the holder of the office of the President of the United States.

Just another example of why any respect for someone in an office or not has to be earned. He never has been worthy of respect.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
14-08-2017, 02:01 PM
(13-08-2017 07:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not worried about vandalism, just assholes that want to make america great again. It seems after what happened in Virginia they're feeling a bit emboldened when they should be embarrassed.

Don't confuse the GOP/Trump "Make America Great Again" with these asshats. They want to make America white again. Some on the left can't distinguish between the two (purposefully).

Most republicans I know are just fine with minorities, as long as they are republicans.

These people aren't. They're completely against minorities of any type and they're against immigration of any kind. They believe this country should close the borders and not allow anyone in -- even for a day -- because they might want to stay longer, steal a job or buy a house.

I see them all the time posting on our senator's Facebook page, I go to their pages and read the public shit they post. And they were emboldened by what happened in Charlotte.

Now, also quite ironically they're also bitching that all the landscapers in our area have raised their prices...amazingly so. It's not that these companies hire illegal immigrants but they are often a place of first hire, many green card holding mexican immigrants are scared to death to try to stay now and are leaving. ICE doesn't seem to care if they have a green card or not either, if they're rounded up they're deported along with everyone else. No one in this country should have to carry ID with them at all times and you shouldn't have to show it without cause.

I know our landscape company (I'm friends with the owner) has lost many qualified workers (legal ones but they might have illegal family members or other hardships -- like apartment issues and other stuff) and has had to raise their prices.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post