Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(15-08-2017 02:56 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Any time I think I can't be more dumbfounded and disgusted, he has to go do something like hold a press conference defending Nazis.

Link?

Because I watched it. He defended those that were there to peacefully protest. The people who are not a part of white nationalist groups that simply want to protect their heritage. Those people showed up without weapons and didn't want to fight. But they were attacked by leftist nuts. He's right to call them out for the violence.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2017, 03:17 PM
(15-08-2017 02:58 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 02:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wow, did anyone just see Trump's press conference on infrastructure?

He took it all back and reverted to his first speech about Charlottesville. He doesn't believe the alt right and Nazis etc. are responsible.

Meanwhile executives of Merck and Intel and Walmart and others are walking away from their consulting positions in the white house...

And compared Washington and Jefferson to Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

Uh.....

Short memory??

On this, Trump isn't wrong.

Or perhaps you never cracked a history book.

For those that want to villlify the promoters of black oppression - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are indeed as worthy targets as Lee and Jackson.

Or have you forgiven them both for allowing slavery, and indeed OWNING SLAVES???

Huh
15-08-2017, 03:17 PM
(15-08-2017 03:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 02:56 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Any time I think I can't be more dumbfounded and disgusted, he has to go do something like hold a press conference defending Nazis.

Link?

Because I watched it. He defended those that were there to peacefully protest. The people who are not a part of white nationalist groups that simply want to protect their heritage. Those people showed up without weapons and didn't want to fight. But they were attacked by leftist nuts. He's right to call them out for the violence.

Shocking Facepalm I will never understand America I don't think.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-08-2017, 03:20 PM
(15-08-2017 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  For those that want to villlify the promoters of black oppression - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are indeed as worthy targets as Lee and Jackson.

So one shouldn't applaud them at all? That what you're saying?

Yes, they all have been slaveholders, but openly praising two generals commiting treason against the Union and fighting for continued slavery, is quite a different puppy. By their own definition they weren't even American anymore but Confederates.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
15-08-2017, 03:21 PM
(15-08-2017 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 02:58 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  And compared Washington and Jefferson to Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

Uh.....

Short memory??

On this, Trump isn't wrong.

Or perhaps you never cracked a history book.

For those that want to villlify the promoters of black oppression - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are indeed as worthy targets as Lee and Jackson.

Or have you forgiven them both for allowing slavery, and indeed OWNING SLAVES???

Huh

Irrespective of them all keeping the black man down, Washington and Jefferson were traitors against King George III while Jackson and Lee were traitors against Washington and Jefferson. That's the relevant distinction.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-08-2017, 03:25 PM
(15-08-2017 03:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Link?

White isn't a heritage.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-08-2017, 03:29 PM
[Image: 2693.jpg?w=940&q=55&auto...4514768f83]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 8 users Like Vera's post
15-08-2017, 03:35 PM
(15-08-2017 03:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 03:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Link?

White isn't a heritage.

It wasn't about skin color. Heritage. The civil war memorials that the city wants to remove. They were there to protest the removal.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-08-2017, 03:41 PM
(15-08-2017 03:20 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  For those that want to villlify the promoters of black oppression - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are indeed as worthy targets as Lee and Jackson.

So one shouldn't applaud them at all? That what you're saying?

Yes, they all have been slaveholders, but openly praising two generals commiting treason against the Union and fighting for continued slavery, is quite a different puppy. By their own definition they weren't even American anymore but Confederates.

Uh...

I'll betcha didn't know that Ulysses S Grant was also a slave owner.....

Maybe we should burn him in effigy as well.....

Picking and choosing heroes is a fucksticks game.

And trying to whitewash history, doubly so.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-08-2017, 03:43 PM
(15-08-2017 03:06 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Also while Trump continues to address his "Alt Right" base, the Daily Stormer which has lavished praise upon him, has announced they're sending Neo Nazis to harass the funeral of Heather Heyer (the victim of the domestic terrorist attack).

That is utterly vile.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post