Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(16-08-2017 12:26 AM)epronovost Wrote:  it would be amongst my greatest shame to fight side by side with and for white supremacists.

I've asked him before if he *is* a white supremacist and never received a direct answer...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-08-2017, 01:30 AM
(16-08-2017 12:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 12:26 AM)epronovost Wrote:  it would be amongst my greatest shame to fight side by side with and for white supremacists.

I've asked him before if he *is* a white supremacist and never received a direct answer...

Yes, I am a white supremacist. I hate black people so much, I married one and had two children with her.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
16-08-2017, 01:58 AM
(16-08-2017 01:30 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 12:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've asked him before if he *is* a white supremacist and never received a direct answer...

Yes, I am a white supremacist. I hate black people so much, I married one and had two children with her.

Well I guess that settles it. Let's all sing Kumbaya Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-08-2017, 02:12 AM
(16-08-2017 12:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've asked him before if he *is* a white supremacist and never received a direct answer...

Wearing black paint on one's face doesn't make one black.

Dodgy

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2017, 02:37 AM
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

This needs a lot of explaining. How are riot gear and assault rifles necessary in the act of speaking your mind? [In this case, what "minds"?]

These are people who want to start a civil war in which most, in their idea of the best possible scenario, of the dead and injured will include every last Jewish-American, Roman Catholic-American, Latino-American and African-American citizen. For some of the completely illiterate ranters who post BTL comments on the internet, the casualty list would probably also include tens of millions of Americans under the age of thirty and every one who votes Democrat. This mindset has absolutely everything in common with the psychopathic teenagers who flocked to Iraq and Syria on the promise of unlimited opportunity to kill, torture, mutilate and rape. The only consolation for anyone considering what has happened is that America's neo-nazi equivalent to ISIS is far smaller and that the overwhelming majority of civic, state and federal officials are planning to treat them as the terrorist insurgents they are. All but a few of these lunatics are cowards and scum for whom the prospect of death row or forty years in the pen is a bowel-loosening experience.
[+] 2 users Like Gert Heide's post
16-08-2017, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 03:36 AM by Gert Heide.)
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

Swastikas. October 16, 1946. Ten hangings and Goering's suicide. Swastika-lovers, all eleven of them. Not a 'nice' person among them.

The swastika is the symbol of a death cult every bit as murderous as ISIS. Driving vehicles into civilians is an ISIS specialty. First amendment rights? Lunatic.
[+] 5 users Like Gert Heide's post
16-08-2017, 03:28 AM
I was just shown the video from that terrorist attack with the guy driving through the crowd.

Good luck my American friends. Beware you don't get an American version of Kristallnacht in your own history books.

If it happened once...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
16-08-2017, 04:44 AM
(15-08-2017 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 07:56 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I agree with GirlyMan about revisionist history.

I can't remember who said it....(or something close to it)

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Here's how I see the confederate statues. They are a reminder to us of an atrocious war where Americans fought Americans. Brothers fought brothers. Sons fought fathers. Relatives got up from breaking bread together at the tables on the farms and went into the battlefields and killed each other over radically different, equally heartfelt political ideals.

Removing the statues is a little like sticking our heads in the sand and trying to pretend it never happened.

And if we are going to try to go the route of it being a war that never should have had to happen? Then wouldn't we need to tear down the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall too?

Honoring our war dead is not the same thing as honoring a war.

"You mean the statue put up in 1966 as a response to the Civil Rights movement? Or are you so naive you don't think that's why all these "memorials" popped up around that time?" (ResidentEvilFan)

Durham, NC Confederate Soldiers Monument---erected 1924, destroyed by angry mob yesterday.
Justice, NC Confederate Soldiers Monument---erected 1912.
Louisburg, NC Franklin County Confederates Monument---erected 1881. That's Eighteen.Eighty.One.

That's just the ones near me that I know of off the top of my head. So, yeah. 1960s. Okay. Uh huh. I'm naive.

Personally I think the original ones should stay and the ones from the 60s should go.

What if the Germans had put up Hitler statues in the 60s. How would all the German Jews feel? The actual Hitler wasn't able to drive them out of the country, but I bet those new statues would have.

Preserving old things for posterity is a good thing, whether the memories are good or bad. But one doesn't have to add insult to injury by erecting them after it's all over already.

I think thats a point worth mentioning!

There is a difference puttin gup a statue of Lee on a public square and putting up a statue of Lee in a Museum.

Putting it up in a public square is a statement. Thats what public squares are for. Putting it up in a museum is acknowledging american history and its course over the years. In other words: If you want to accept the confederates as part of the american heritage, but not (because their cause was bad) representing the current US of A, then put him in a museum where he belongs.

Thats why we still have statues of Bismarck in public squares but pics of Adolf can be seen in museums.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
16-08-2017, 08:34 AM
(15-08-2017 11:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 10:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No. This statue was in front of a courthouse, constructed in the 20s and not in a museum. If it were in a museum I wouldn't be fussed about it in the least -- I would say it belonged there.

These statues serve a purpose to glorify those who fought to preserve the idea that people should be able to own other humans.

This is about a history of oppression and violence against a race of people that were brought to this country against their will and sold like animals. If anything the whitewash and revision began after they lost the war and started putting up those monuments to their grand confederacy ideals in the first place. We're also talking about a time of deep racial segregation. Black people were routinely denied to participate in the election process, could be arrested for any reason, and a white jury would find them guilty at a drop of a hat. Thats if the Klan didn't decide to administer their own justice first in the form of lynching.

These monuments have no place anymore in public spaces, just like the confederate flag shouldn't be flown on state buildings. They shouldn't have been allowed to begin with!

Really Biker, where are all the public monuments to the Gestapo throughout Europe;, where are the monuments to Hitler in Germany? What you mean there aren't any? How on earth do they remember their history then????????? Bunch of revisionists! They put that shit in a museum where they explain the context along with all the bad shit included. Robert E Lee was a brilliant general -- no question but this hero worship needs to end, especially under the guise of history or heritage.

I just don't know if that will work. As ELK12695 wrote back on page 31 "And poking the angry christian redneck rattlesnake with 5 AR-15's and 600 rounds of lead waiting for the apocalypse with a stick, might not be your wisest course of action."

How long until the southerners say "Fuck it. Let's fight the civil war again. This time we're more heavily armed and the guys from our team make up most of the U.S. Military." Don't think it will happen? The way we've become so partisan? It's getting closer every day.

Lol....the southerners would get their asses kicked even worse.
16-08-2017, 08:43 AM

Hate to break it to you, but that doesn't prove you're not racist. All you did was one up the "some of my best friends are black" line.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post