Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(17-08-2017 12:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If this guy hates Trump, I know Trump is the right man for the job.

Only a moron lets someone else make up his own mind for himself.

Oh, wait.

Dumbfuck.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-08-2017, 01:19 AM
(17-08-2017 12:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  John Brennan is a disgrace.

I know one thing John Brennan is not. John Brennan is not a dirty cop.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2017, 01:21 AM
(17-08-2017 12:44 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He may not have had airpower, but in his 1864 campaign, Sherman presaged both blitzkrieg and total war.

He had an engineer who knew how to build bridges and traverse swamps. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-08-2017, 01:31 AM
(17-08-2017 12:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 07:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Steve Bannon gave an interview to a writer at American Prospect. It's a great read if you have the time.

In it he pretty much disavows what the alt-right movement has become.

Of course he is ... they're waving swastikas, after all. Even a cunt like Bannon knows that dog won't hunt.

"I'll take unintended consequences for $500, Alex."

How does it feel to have him disavow you?

Perhaps you missed the photo I posted last night of myself and my wife. Her dark skin she inherited from her African American father and Indian mother would surely get me kicked out of the nazi club.

You see, I have no problems with any race. If my wife was a democrat, I would never have married her. However she was raised right, by good people and she ended up an atheist republican like me. I don't judge a person by the color of their skin. I judge them by their actions. So if I say something like: blacks make up about half of the people on welfare, yet they're only 13% of the population, that's not being racist. Facts can't be racist. And the only reason I ever point out such things is because I believe the democrats purposely keep the inner cities in bad shape, to keep their base of voters. It's not the black folks I blame for their high welfare rates, it's the democrats who run the big cities keeping the black folks in their section 8 housing, in bad schools and neighborhoods, stuck in an endless cycle. Instead of reading my entire points, I'll get blasted as racist for the statistic itself. Democrats don't fix the inner cities, improve the schools, reduce the crime rates or get people off of food stamps and welfare. They need those votes. Gotta keep handing out those entitlements. Give the black folks better schools and jobs and they'll want the better economy and lower taxes republicans offer. Democrats don't want that happening. Funny how all of my wife's family that served in the military, got an education and got away from the inner cities are all republicans now.

So you can take that Nazi shit and shove it. The race card doesn't work on me. Never has.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
17-08-2017, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 01:57 AM by GirlyMan.)
(17-08-2017 01:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You see, I have no problems with any race.

The problem is that most people who have no problems with race, don't usually feel the need to announce to the world they have no problems with race.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2017, 01:49 AM
(17-08-2017 01:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So you can take that Nazi shit and shove it. The race card doesn't work on me. Never has.

You apparently don't read well enough to see that I haven't called you a racist.

As far as your own analysis of racial dynamics in America, I really don't care. you've never demonstrated any great insight into complex problems and this last post of yours is no break from that pattern.

The fact is that there were many neonazis in Charlotteville, and you're defending them. Sorry if you don't like that pointed out.

Well, no, I'm not really sorry. I think you and the other apologists get what you deserve. In both our cases (though I'm no apologist for this racist Administration), we'll be castigated for being "traitors" to our race. The difference between you and me is that you're willing to bend over and take it with a "jawohl!", and I'll fight tooth-and-nail against that scum.

Don't complain here when your chickens come home to roost. You'll have to look for sympathy in the dictionary. It's between "shit" and "syphilis".
17-08-2017, 01:55 AM
(17-08-2017 01:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 01:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So you can take that Nazi shit and shove it. The race card doesn't work on me. Never has.

You apparently don't read well enough to see that I haven't called you a racist.

As far as your own analysis of racial dynamics in America, I really don't care. you've never demonstrated any great insight into complex problems and this last post of yours is no break from that pattern.

The fact is that there were many neonazis in Charlotteville, and you're defending them. Sorry if you don't like that pointed out.

Well, no, I'm not really sorry. I think you and the other apologists get what you deserve. In both our cases (though I'm no apologist for this racist Administration), we'll be castigated for being "traitors" to our race. The difference between you and me is that you're willing to bend over and take it with a "jawohl!", and I'll fight tooth-and-nail against that scum.

Don't complain here when your chickens come home to roost. You'll have to look for sympathy in the dictionary. It's between "shit" and "syphilis".

You didn't call me a racist? I guess you didn't TECHNICALLY call me a racist by writing "you're a racist."

But you pointed out the fact that Bannon disavowed the alt-right that has become a group of Nazi flag waivers. And then you asked how I feel being disavowed. So you were saying I'm a nazi, and that's pretty much the same thing.

I don't support the cause of nazis.
I will support their right to assemble and use free speech.

You know the ACLU represented them in court for their protest permit right?

17-08-2017, 01:56 AM
(17-08-2017 01:31 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If my wife was a democrat, I would never have married her. However she was raised right, by good people and she ended up an atheist republican like me. I don't judge a person by the color of their skin. I judge them by their actions.

[Image: oo4VlVk.gif]

#sigh
17-08-2017, 02:02 AM
(17-08-2017 01:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't support the cause of nazis.

Ah yes, they're such *good* little supremacists. Except when they murder people. Didn't get a permit for that unfortunately.

Did you notice anyone attacking their right to free speech, Mr Paranoid?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2017, 02:08 AM
(17-08-2017 02:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 01:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't support the cause of nazis.

Ah yes, they're such *good* little supremacists. Except when they murder people. Didn't get a permit for that unfortunately.

Did you notice anyone attacking their right to free speech, Mr Paranoid?

Yes, actually. The counter protesters, the city of Charlottesville that revoked their permit, the media.

When the ACLU has to step in and defend some Nazi fucks, then you know shit is fucked up.

The city should have let them have their permit, let them have their stupid rally, used the police to keep the counter protesters away, and none of this shit would have happened. We could have laughed at their stupid protest like we always do. But no. So here we are.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post