So, I'm going to put this here...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-08-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(17-08-2017 05:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not sure where to put this...

It's exactly the right place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-08-2017, 06:39 PM
(17-08-2017 05:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not sure where to put this...

I have not watched it yet but I just want to share my giggle over the thumbnail showing a white suppremist with a clearly visibale Japanese (I think) Kanji tattoo on his shoulder.

That's just too goddamn perfect. It really is. I really hope the video won't prove me wrong about that though lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-08-2017, 06:45 PM
(17-08-2017 06:39 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

I have not watched it yet but I just want to share my giggle over the thumbnail showing a white suppremist with a clearly visibale Japanese (I think) Kanji tattoo on his shoulder.

That's just too goddamn perfect. It really is. I really hope the video won't prove me wrong about that though lol

That guy (I'm pretty sure) has an arrest warrant out for him. He was crying about it online.

He was crying because he feels oppressed. I found that ironic.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Hair cuts are racist...apparently.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Why are people so fucking stupid.

17-08-2017, 06:48 PM

Thanks for posting.
17-08-2017, 06:52 PM
(17-08-2017 06:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 06:39 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I have not watched it yet but I just want to share my giggle over the thumbnail showing a white suppremist with a clearly visibale Japanese (I think) Kanji tattoo on his shoulder.

That guy (I'm pretty sure) has an arrest warrant out for him. He was crying about it online.

He was crying because he feels oppressed. I found that ironic.
Well.......credit where credit is do at least he's consistently idiotic.
[Image: 583Mb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-08-2017, 07:03 PM

I watched it. Why do I feel the sudden need for a shower? Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-08-2017, 08:36 PM
I lived for 14 years in a small town in the middle of the Klan. Even with their signs advertising their rallies and the four or five who would routinely march in full robes along the highway coming into town, I was not as unnerved as I was watching the video moms posted.

My Army brat kids had friends of all races and backgrounds and we were, more than once, called nigger lovers because of it. It was not all that comfortable when some of them found out I was raised a Catholic.

Though born in NC to a mother whose family had been in NC since 1650, I was called a Yankee...and not in a joking way. I guess my Midwestern family side tainted me enough to not be accepted as a southerner.

The thing is that most kept their white supremacist leanings on the down low unless they thought they had met an ally.

What is happening now is that these groups are emboldened. No longer do they feel the need to hide under their hoods. They have been careful because their shit isn't acceptable and what they did was under cover and usually in the dark of night. Now they have been exposed and have lost their fear. They have lost their fear because ignorant people put a man who won't speak out against them in the office of the president.

After a black president...Trump is just what these racist vermin had been hoping for.

The pendulum has swung way too far and this is not going to end well... Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2017, 09:10 PM
(17-08-2017 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The thing is that most kept their white supremacist leanings on the down low unless they thought they had met an ally.

I had similar experiences living in Southern California.

Because I've lived around the world, I've lost my Texan accent, for the most part, and can blend in with other English-speakers from wherever. Most who knew me in SoCal had no idea I was a native Texan until I mentioned the fact.

Before they knew I was a Texan, they were the model of decorum. Once they'd learnt I was Texan, some of them were noticeably freer throwing around racial slurs, to the point where in a couple of instances I had to ask people to leave language like that outside my gate.

It told me two things: 1) they assumed that Texans would not have a problem with racial slurs, and 2) that they were hiding a little something until they thought they had a favorable audience.

'Twas truly a learning experience, seeing that shit ooze up from the mud in their minds.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post