Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(18-08-2017 10:22 AM)TSG Wrote:  [Image: 1ubhnr.jpg]

Or when they try to make a real life adaptation of Death Note crammed into 2 hours. Lel.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
18-08-2017, 10:30 AM
I can't tell if the moustached dude in the middle is being serial killer creepy with the stare, or if he sees the picture being taken and is having a Ron Burgundy "I immediately regret this decision" type moment in his head.
18-08-2017, 10:34 AM
(18-08-2017 10:30 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I can't tell if the moustached dude in the middle is being serial killer creepy with the stare, or if he sees the picture being taken and is having a Ron Burgundy "I immediately regret this decision" type moment in his head.

His mustache is too long: should trim it a half-inch on both sides Hobo

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
18-08-2017, 10:36 AM
(18-08-2017 10:29 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 10:22 AM)TSG Wrote:  [Image: 1ubhnr.jpg]

Or when they try to make a real life adaptation of Death Note crammed into 2 hours. Lel.

This is the most accurate thing in this whole godsdamn thread Lol.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-08-2017, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 10:48 AM by Shai Hulud.)
Rep. Pelosi has just introduced to the House, a resolution to censure the President. Edit: Apologies, she put out the press release on behalf of the three members who introduced it.

Edit 2: Steve Bannon fired if you listen to Trump, resigned if you listen to people close to Bannon.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
18-08-2017, 10:39 AM
I think we need to have a contest for the most creative and humorous counter-protest signs.

Mine would read

“2017 Charlotte Fashion Show
This Year’s Theme:
50 Shades of Gray”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-08-2017, 10:49 AM
[Image: 1ubjot.jpg]

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
18-08-2017, 11:08 AM
[Image: 1ubl2a.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-08-2017, 11:12 AM
[Image: 1ubliz.jpg]

18-08-2017, 11:44 AM
What can we find to out-ridiculous tiki torches? Glow sticks? It is nearly Halloween and they come in a veritable rainbow of colors. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post