Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(18-08-2017 11:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: 1ubliz.jpg]

Bring sexy back right there.

*Now where's that eyebleach?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 12:37 PM
In 1982 President Ronald Reagan created the President's Committee on Arts and Humanities. On August 18, 2017 they resigned en masse over Trump's response to Charlottesville.
"Well that's just like his manufacturing councils Shai" you say...but it isn't. It's an official agency on the Federal org chart. Trump's response to Charlottesville has driven most of an agency (albeit a small one) to resign.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
18-08-2017, 02:16 PM
(18-08-2017 11:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: 1ubl2a.jpg]

Yes....these fuckwads are going to start a revolution.
18-08-2017, 02:25 PM
(18-08-2017 11:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What can we find to out-ridiculous tiki torches? Glow sticks? It is nearly Halloween and they come in a veritable rainbow of colors. Evil_monster

Those Nazi fellas don't dig rainbows much.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Rent out searchlights and help them feel like real nazis:

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1982-1130-502%2C_N...chtdom.jpg]

I'm guessing they'll need a few more recruits.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-08-2017, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 05:11 PM by Dom.)
You know, I don't see any difference between gangs and all those armed groups, the nazis, the communists, the anarchists, antifa, the kkk, the white nationalists - and what all is armed and grand standing out there - they all are just violent gangs who are using political orientations as a way to gain status and free speech so they can recruit more effectively. Each gang wants to rule.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-08-2017, 04:27 PM
(18-08-2017 04:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  You know, I don't see any difference between gangs and all those armed groups, the nazis, the communists, the anarchists, antifa - and what all is armed and grand standing out there - they all are just violent gangs who are using political orientations as a way to gain status and free speech so they can recruit more effectively. Each gang wants to rule.

I was thinking much the same just this morning. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-08-2017, 05:08 PM
(18-08-2017 12:37 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In 1982 President Ronald Reagan created the President's Committee on Arts and Humanities. On August 18, 2017 they resigned en masse over Trump's response to Charlottesville.
"Well that's just like his manufacturing councils Shai" you say...but it isn't. It's an official agency on the Federal org chart. Trump's response to Charlottesville has driven most of an agency (albeit a small one) to resign.

Wow. Good on them!

Wasn't Commodus in Israel recently and signed some visitor's book and made a statement of support?

This guy's a total disaster.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-08-2017, 05:20 PM
(18-08-2017 05:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 12:37 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In 1982 President Ronald Reagan created the President's Committee on Arts and Humanities. On August 18, 2017 they resigned en masse over Trump's response to Charlottesville.

Wow. Good on them!

Wasn't Commodus in Israel recently and signed some visitor's book and made a statement of support?

I think it was this at Israel's Holocaust Memorial -

"IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS – SO AMAZING AND WILL NEVER FORGET!" - Donald Trump

Obama also signed the visitor's book there in 2008.

"I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world.

"Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim 'never again'. And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who hoped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit." - the black guy responsible for all our problems

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2017, 07:13 PM
I don't remember seeing it (but this thread has gotten long, so who knows), but Mitt Romney put out the sort of statement the President should have.

Quote:I will dispense for now from discussion of the moral character of the president's Charlottesville statements. Whether he intended to or not, what he communicated caused racists to rejoice, minorities to weep, and the vast heart of America to mourn. His apologists strain to explain that he didn't mean what we heard. But what we heard is now the reality, and unless it is addressed by the president as such, with unprecedented candor and strength, there may commence an unraveling of our national fabric.

The leaders of our branches of military service have spoken immediately and forcefully, repudiating the implications of the president's words. Why? In part because the morale and commitment of our forces--made up and sustained by men and women of all races--could be in the balance. Our allies around the world are stunned and our enemies celebrate; America's ability to help secure a peaceful and prosperous world is diminished. And who would want to come to the aid of a country they perceive as racist if ever the need were to arise, as it did after 9/11?
In homes across the nation, children are asking their parents what this means. Jews, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims are as much a part of America as whites and Protestants. But today they wonder. Where might this lead? To bitterness and tears, or perhaps to anger and violence?

The potential consequences are severe in the extreme. Accordingly, the president must take remedial action in the extreme. He should address the American people, acknowledge that he was wrong, apologize. State forcefully and unequivocally that racists are 100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville. Testify that there is no conceivable comparison or moral equivalency between the Nazis--who brutally murdered millions of Jews and who hundreds of thousands of Americans gave their lives to defeat--and the counter-protestors who were outraged to see fools parading the Nazi flag, Nazi armband and Nazi salute. And once and for all, he must definitively repudiate the support of David Duke and his ilk and call for every American to banish racists and haters from any and every association.

This is a defining moment for President Trump. But much more than that, it is a moment that will define America in the hearts of our children. They are watching, our soldiers are watching, the world is watching. Mr. President, act now for the good of the country.

After reading it, I truly believe we'll see Romney do a Primary against a sitting President in the General Election, the first in almost three decades in the U.S. since George H.W. Bush was Primaried by Buchannon. Personal opinion: He wants to save the soul of the GOP from the nationalists and such, and he really does love America and has been shaken by how Trump has reacted to this.

(18-08-2017 05:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Wow. Good on them!

Definitely! He's since put out a statement he intended to disband it anyhow...because of course he would claim that rather than admit a failure. And Girly beat me to the excellent quote comparison.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post