Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2017, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 02:13 PM by Vera.)
RE: Alt right protests
(22-08-2017 01:43 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It was a response to africans looking worse with dreadlocks

Excusez-moi, this is *not* what I said. I said that black dreadlocked men do not look much - or any - better than white ones. I don't discriminate - they both look plenty yucky Yes

(22-08-2017 12:35 PM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  I agree, but it so hard to convince my wife to go hairless "down there". Sigh. Only once in a great while for some special occasion.

Down with hair down there, as 'twere, eh?

Yeah, yeah, I'll show myself out. *Before* Dom throttles me, too. [Image: blush.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2017, 02:49 PM
(22-08-2017 08:42 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 08:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Uggh, man buns are the lamest things to see, along with dreadlocks on white men. Rainbow Vomit

Not much better on black men, I'm afraid. They just look dirty and greasy...

We may not agree on much - but I'm with you on that...

It's like shag carpet that got dragged through a glue factory, a pine forest, and a garbage pile...

In exactly that order...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-08-2017, 03:18 PM
So I finally got these protesters figured out.

Antifa, the anti-fascists, are the communists and the anarchists. The other group, the alt right or whatever they call themselves at any particular time, are the KKK, the neo-Nazis and various other groups in that category, including the Japanese imperialists.

I was so confused, but now I see. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-08-2017, 03:22 PM
(22-08-2017 03:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Antifa, the anti-fascists, are the communists and the anarchists.

Which is using a very broad stroke.

Antifa simply means anti fascist. That should be everyone, at least in a better world. Antifa is also a derogative term to be used to discredit even mildly leftist tendencies.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
22-08-2017, 03:27 PM
(22-08-2017 03:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Antifa, the anti-fascists, are the communists and the anarchists.

Which is using a very broad stroke.

Antifa simply means anti fascist. That should be everyone, at least in a better world. Antifa is also a derogative term to be used to discredit even mildly leftist tendencies.

Should be. But it is armed anarchists and communists who want to fight the fascists. They show up at most demonstrations. It's like two warring gangs carrying out their disputes in the streets.

The peaceful demonstrators are in a category by themselves, and they are the vast majority.

I have been looking into cleaning this thread up - it's hopeless, it would take hours to separate out all the shit like shaven pussies and whatnot got discussed. No SadcryfaceWeeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-08-2017, 03:27 PM
I see... it's the same trick these same dipshits tried to pull with feminism. Redefining the word. They want to associate the idea that anti-fascist automatically means crazed violent unthinking mob person.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2017, 03:30 PM
(22-08-2017 03:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Should be. But it is armed anarchists and communists who want to fight the fascists. They show up at most demonstrations. It's like two warring gangs carrying out their disputes in the streets.

An arbitrary and derogatory term. Used to discredit everyone, not just the rioters.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
22-08-2017, 03:37 PM
(22-08-2017 03:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  Which is using a very broad stroke.

Should be. But it is armed anarchists and communists who want to fight the fascists. They show up at most demonstrations. It's like two warring gangs carrying out their disputes in the streets.

The peaceful demonstrators are in a category by themselves, and they are the vast majority.

I have been looking into cleaning this thread up - it's hopeless, it would take hours to separate out all the shit like shaven pussies and whatnot got discussed. No SadcryfaceWeeping
Very itchy, shaven pussies, I shaved my dick as a teenager never again, wouldn't wish that on anyone, terrible tortureYes Tongue Wink
22-08-2017, 03:49 PM
(22-08-2017 03:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Should be. But it is armed anarchists and communists who want to fight the fascists. They show up at most demonstrations. It's like two warring gangs carrying out their disputes in the streets.

Very itchy, shaven pussies, I shaved my dick as a teenager never again, wouldn't wish that on anyone, terrible tortureYes Tongue Wink

I am quite confused if that is already more information than i ever wanted to have, or if i should ask for more information. Hobo

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-08-2017, 03:51 PM
(22-08-2017 03:49 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 03:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Very itchy, shaven pussies, I shaved my dick as a teenager never again, wouldn't wish that on anyone, terrible tortureYes Tongue Wink

I am quite confused if that is already more information than i ever wanted to have, or if i should ask for more information. Hobo

It was supposed to be a running thread on protests. We have one in Phoenix right now...