Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(22-08-2017 08:16 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  ESPN isn't helping anything; they pulled a play by play announcer from their Sept. 2 coverage of the game because his name is Robert Lee. Lee is Asian BTW.

The alt right is having a field day with this, and I have to say, it was pretty fucking stupid ESPN.

Just saw this myself and was thinking of bringing it over to the forum. I don't even know what to think of it except the nation has gone insane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
22-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Robert E. Lee???

I thought he was dead.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-08-2017, 04:37 AM
(22-08-2017 08:16 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  ESPN isn't helping anything; they pulled a play by play announcer from their Sept. 2 coverage of the game because his name is Robert Lee. Lee is Asian BTW.

The alt right is having a field day with this, and I have to say, it was pretty fucking stupid ESPN.

Sometimes I think we're caught up in a race to the Stupid.
23-08-2017, 07:09 AM
(22-08-2017 04:05 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  The one in Phoenix is to protest Trump coming there for a "campaign rally" for himself, right? It drives me crazy that he's out there still doing campaign rallies after winning. And the Republicans say we can't let it go... Trump, you ignorant slut, you won already. Stop campaigning.

Did you hear that freaking speech?

He is not campaigning, he is whipping people into a frenzy of hate!

Started out as peace speech and kept deteriorating and once he talked about the one man who made trumpcare fail, whom he won't mention by name because they told him not to. But he needs to be talked about, as well as an Arizona senator who shall not be named but can't be trusted and is toxic...

Then came the usual parade of people he hates, the Afghans who "do not love Americans", he is not supposed to talk about that either.

And the Mexicans and of course the press is total evil. And the democrats.

And the republicans. He complained about them and then prompted the crowd to chant "drain the swamp". Aimed at republicans in congress!!!

It looked and sounded like an emperor calling for his people to be courageous and go to war. It was scary, people ate it up. They are ready to attack.

And he did the little boy prank of saying "I am not supposed to say "fuck" and so I won't". He wasn't supposed to talk about McCain or Islam or.... so he told them that.

So now he had his fix and is energized, and the base is on fire.

This is some scary shit! More and more I think he wants a civil war, to disband the congress in some emergency, and to have a police state.

He needs to be stopped!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
23-08-2017, 07:13 AM

ESPN's producer, Adolf Manson Stalin, is justifiably worried.......

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Oh, and he read his first Charlottesville speech to show how sensitive it was, and stopped short of the "on many sides" part. Omission can also be a lie.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
23-08-2017, 09:47 AM
(23-08-2017 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 04:05 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  The one in Phoenix is to protest Trump coming there for a "campaign rally" for himself, right? It drives me crazy that he's out there still doing campaign rallies after winning. And the Republicans say we can't let it go... Trump, you ignorant slut, you won already. Stop campaigning.

Did you hear that freaking speech?

He is not campaigning, he is whipping people into a frenzy of hate!

Started out as peace speech and kept deteriorating and once he talked about the one man who made trumpcare fail, whom he won't mention by name because they told him not to. But he needs to be talked about, as well as an Arizona senator who shall not be named but can't be trusted and is toxic...

Then came the usual parade of people he hates, the Afghans who "do not love Americans", he is not supposed to talk about that either.

And the Mexicans and of course the press is total evil. And the democrats.

And the republicans. He complained about them and then prompted the crowd to chant "drain the swamp". Aimed at republicans in congress!!!

It looked and sounded like an emperor calling for his people to be courageous and go to war. It was scary, people ate it up. They are ready to attack.

And he did the little boy prank of saying "I am not supposed to say "fuck" and so I won't". He wasn't supposed to talk about McCain or Islam or.... so he told them that.

So now he had his fix and is energized, and the base is on fire.

This is some scary shit! More and more I think he wants a civil war, to disband the congress in some emergency, and to have a police state.

He needs to be stopped!

Agree, since Trump American politics appears to have become more toxic than the bite of a black mamba. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-08-2017, 10:33 AM
(23-08-2017 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is not campaigning, he is whipping people into a frenzy of hate!

Yeah, that's what I hear from Trump too: hatred. He thinks he will remain on top as long as he tears down everyone who opposes him in any way.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
23-08-2017, 10:36 AM
(23-08-2017 10:33 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is not campaigning, he is whipping people into a frenzy of hate!

Yeah, that's what I hear from Trump too: hatred. He thinks he will remain on top as long as he tears down everyone who opposes him in any way.

Politically vilifying and scapegoating any dissent are the playbooks of despots and dictators. 45 has for the past 5 years used the same playbook.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
23-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Wait....I thought Trump made it clear in his campaign he didn't like "losers".

So why the hell is he defending Confederate shit? They're LOSERS.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post