12-08-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Alt right protests
The future...

That's funny
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Neo Nazis thank President Trump for what they see as his support, the Daily Stormer says "He Loves Us".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-08-2017, 05:51 PM
(12-08-2017 05:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  The future...

That's funny

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
12-08-2017, 06:35 PM
(12-08-2017 05:13 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 05:07 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I wonder if ISIS would be allowed to gather and protest in the middle of Charlotteville?

Radical muslims protest all the time, in lots of places. ISIS however, wouldn't show up; they're busy killing innocent people instead of talking. It's kind of their thing.

Be happy that crazy christian cooks are content with simply protesting. Hope that it stays that way. There will *always* be nutjobs.

Well said. I would defend an ISIS right to peacefully march, but I would want authorities taking lots of pictures and getting lots of videos just like I do with these guys. The easier to track them down if they're not just bluffing, and I suspect these wannabe racial warriors are not as in-earnest about genocide as their ISIS brothers are. Because, as Elk said, they're kinda busy actually trying to carry it out.

Disgruntled white asshole: "Affirmative action is bullshit and I'm not allowed to talk about my heritage without being called a racist!"
Disgruntled ISIS asshole: "I want to stab an atheist to death."
12-08-2017, 08:14 PM
We have a neighbor who has put a huge American flag on the back of his truck today. He's the guy who set off fireworks to celebrate trumps election. I sometimes suspect that he's the guy who bashed in my transgender daughters car window not long after the election. I have no evidence of this though. He's one of the few neighbors who has been here long enough to have noticed her transition.

Also, my husband also saw two other trucks with big flags on their trucks trying to make a sort of mini parade over near Home Depot. I suppose I can be thankful they aren't Confederate flags but we don't see those type of flags much in the Northwest area. There are a few here and there though.

Sigh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Quote:I sometimes suspect that he's the guy who bashed in my transgender daughters car window not long after the election. I have no evidence of this though

I'm sorry you and your daughter had to experience something like that.

Also, trust your gut. There's millions of years of evolution behind intuition. Keep your eye on that flag waving piece of shit.
[+] 4 users Like I'mFred's post
12-08-2017, 08:47 PM
(12-08-2017 08:45 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:I sometimes suspect that he's the guy who bashed in my transgender daughters car window not long after the election. I have no evidence of this though

I'm sorry you and your daughter had to experience something like that.

Also, trust your gut. There's millions of years of evolution behind intuition. Keep your eye on that flag waving piece of shit.

I don't agree with you often Fred, but on this I agree.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-08-2017, 09:14 PM
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

So therefore they should commit violence against the counter-protesters? Consider

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
12-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is now telling his millions of listeners that the events today were a false flag attack by Southern Poverty Law Center operatives posing as Nazis...

Fucking Alex Jones...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-08-2017, 10:00 PM
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

You should probably think before you post.

Just a thought.

(12-08-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bunch of idiots. No need for racism.

They saw fit to include it anyway. No doubt you'd rather ask folks to not look behind the curtain here, but that shit ain't washin'.

Denying the racial element here is essentially denying racism. Cover your eyes, then, kiddo, if you're too chickenshit to look truth in the face.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post