Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Alt right protests
I'm not sure Trump knows much about anything. This isn't hyperbole, he genuinely seems like a very stupid person. Trump is like the guy at work who gets to a manager position that everyone knows he's not qualified to be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
25-08-2017, 11:26 AM
(25-08-2017 10:26 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I'm not sure Trump knows much about anything. This isn't hyperbole, he genuinely seems like a very stupid person. Trump is like the guy at work who gets to a manager position that everyone knows he's not qualified to be.

Here here!
He is the very clear symptom of the hollowing out of America.
This is what happens when we come to resemble a third world country.
Everything becomes bullshit. Talent and hard work become less and less relevant.
It's the effect of creating a society of haves and have not's. The wall between gets higher and higher. If you are a have your kids will be also. No matter how talentless and full of shit they may be.
America was meant to be a meritocracy.
Winners and losers. Not have's and have not's.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
25-08-2017, 11:28 AM

An-TI-fa!

25-08-2017, 11:34 AM
I just remembered that towards the end of last year my AP US History teacher showed us some of the worst essays she had read when she was grading the final exams from around the country. The question was something about feminism in the early 20th century and the suffrage movement, and one kid, either an edge-lord or an alt-righter (I think the former was more likely) went on a tirade about modern 3rd-wave feminism, Antifa, and "special snowflakes". It was hilarious.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
25-08-2017, 12:01 PM
(25-08-2017 11:34 AM)TSG Wrote:  I just remembered that towards the end of last year my AP US History teacher showed us some of the worst essays she had read when she was grading the final exams from around the country. The question was something about feminism in the early 20th century and the suffrage movement, and one kid, either an edge-lord or an alt-righter (I think the former was more likely) went on a tirade about modern 3rd-wave feminism, Antifa, and "special snowflakes". It was hilarious.

That's how I see him, that's he kind of like the personification of triggered Twitter rants from alt-right dipwads.
25-08-2017, 12:05 PM
(25-08-2017 12:01 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 11:34 AM)TSG Wrote:  I just remembered that towards the end of last year my AP US History teacher showed us some of the worst essays she had read when she was grading the final exams from around the country. The question was something about feminism in the early 20th century and the suffrage movement, and one kid, either an edge-lord or an alt-righter (I think the former was more likely) went on a tirade about modern 3rd-wave feminism, Antifa, and "special snowflakes". It was hilarious.

That's how I see him, that's he kind of like the personification of triggered Twitter rants from alt-right dipwads.

I think he probably just didn't know the answer to the question so he thought he'd try to be as edgy as possible.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
25-08-2017, 03:15 PM
(25-08-2017 11:26 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Winners and losers. Not have's and have not's.

Personally, I think this is the exact reason you have so much trouble over there.

Perhaps change winners and losers to Citizens?

BTW. I just noticed you here. Welcome. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
25-08-2017, 04:48 PM
One may find this interesting. Considering the current climate.

Go to 53:13.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
25-08-2017, 05:03 PM
(25-08-2017 11:26 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Talent and hard work become less and less relevant.

That's pretty much always the consequence of the advancement of technology, that we continually fail to anticipate it doesn't diminish from the fact.

#sigh
25-08-2017, 05:05 PM
(25-08-2017 10:22 AM)abaris Wrote:  I'm not even sure, he knows that much on the confederacy. All he sees is that people bawling for him seem to like it.

"A lot of people don't know about the Confederacy. I think the Confederacy's getting a lot of attention right now and that's a good thing. It's got the flag, and the other things, and who knew it could be so complicated? I'm an expert on the Confederacy, did you know that, I know a lot of things about the Confederacy and not many people do."

[+] 6 users Like jerry mcmasters's post