Gorka has resigned as an aide to Trump.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
26-08-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(25-08-2017 03:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 11:26 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Winners and losers. Not have's and have not's.

Personally, I think this is the exact reason you have so much trouble over there.

Perhaps change winners and losers to Citizens?

BTW. I just noticed you here. Welcome. Smile

I couldn't agree with this more.
Britain however has the opposite problem in perhaps too much state support, therefore quashing peoples incentive and also creating a benefits or welfare trap which can be difficult for people to escape from.
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Alt right protests
(25-08-2017 11:34 AM)TSG Wrote:  I just remembered that towards the end of last year my AP US History teacher showed us some of the worst essays she had read when she was grading the final exams from around the country. The question was something about feminism in the early 20th century and the suffrage movement, and one kid, either an edge-lord or an alt-righter (I think the former was more likely) went on a tirade about modern 3rd-wave feminism, Antifa, and "special snowflakes". It was hilarious.
Well 3 and 2 years ago there was some standard members here who were so into ranting about those topics too and the ails and impurities of that. A several of them were young highscool/college age.

Wouldn't be surprised if a couple old posters like res republic think of themselves as altright these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user