Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(14-10-2017 03:40 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 12:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Jerry, EK doesn't troll, I have no beef with you so please hear me. He's strident at times but also a man of great capacity for kindness you wound each other up and have disagreement and perhaps will never get on idk, but EK is no troll.

I don't think he is troll. But we all have the capacity to, at times, sucker-punch somebody with a trollish move. We were having a testy debate on the anthem-kneeling thread and he slips over here and drops a "People with a problem with kneeling must sympathize with nazis" bomb. A cunt move, but beautiful trolling, my hat's off to him.

I disagee. And I don’t think his comments were directed solelly at you alone. But even if they were, your reaction speaks volumes for your character.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-10-2017, 05:43 PM
(14-10-2017 05:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 03:40 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I don't think he is troll. But we all have the capacity to, at times, sucker-punch somebody with a trollish move. We were having a testy debate on the anthem-kneeling thread and he slips over here and drops a "People with a problem with kneeling must sympathize with nazis" bomb. A cunt move, but beautiful trolling, my hat's off to him.

I disagee. And I don’t think his comments were directed solelly at you alone. But even if they were, your reaction speaks volumes for your character.

He built in plausible denial. It was wonderfully sneaky and I said my hat's off to him.

My character's fine. It will take time but I will build some relationships with some people here.

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
14-10-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2017 05:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-10-2017 05:43 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 05:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I disagee. And I don’t think his comments were directed solelly at you alone. But even if they were, your reaction speaks volumes for your character.

He built in plausible denial. It was wonderfully sneaky and I said my hat's off to him.

My character's fine. It will take time but I will build some relationships with some people here.

You're good with Girly, Jerry. It was indeed well-played. ... I only troll you to assess your character in the most efficient manner. I think you might actually be questioning some of your preconceptions which is a predictive indicator of character.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-10-2017, 06:19 PM
I appreciate that Girly. When I see "Fucking Jerry" I am the first to laugh and hit "like" because I think you are laughing with me and not at me and I think you kind of "get" me. I do question my values and want to be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. Cheap shots, lies, shitty debating skills and manipulation ain't gonna get me there.

By the way, Moms, what was wrong with my reaction? I called him a pussy but he was up on me by two cunts. Nobody else suffers fools around here, I have to?

[+] 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
14-10-2017, 06:27 PM
(14-10-2017 06:19 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I do question my values and want to be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. Cheap shots, lies, shitty debating skills and manipulation ain't gonna get me there.

Yes, they will. Yes

#sigh
14-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Let's all give this a rest, shall we?

Meanwhile the alt right marched in Charlottesville a second time, and trump ignored it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-10-2017, 06:51 PM
(14-10-2017 06:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  Let's all give this a rest, shall we?

Meanwhile the alt right marched in Charlottesville a second time, and trump ignored it.

Of course he didn't mention it, he won't admonish his base. He won't say anything that might anger them. But he'll be sure to beat his chest about others.

Eventually the world (and yes, even this country) will leave those types behind. Right now they're all scared shitless they're afraid of becoming irrelevant and really poor ones don't want to wake up to realize they're already on the same level as brown and black ones. They will wake up, they all will, sooner than they'd like to believe. So, for now we should all just sit back and watch them all grasp at their straws and gasp their last breath.

Time will sort it out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-10-2017, 07:01 PM
(14-10-2017 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Time will sort it out.

I sure hope time hurries up then.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-10-2017, 07:06 PM
(14-10-2017 07:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Time will sort it out.

I sure hope time hurries up then.

I pulled all my money out of the market because the time is very soon.

#sigh
14-10-2017, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2017 09:17 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-10-2017 05:43 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 05:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I disagee. And I don’t think his comments were directed solelly at you alone. But even if they were, your reaction speaks volumes for your character.

You should really read what I actually wrote.

Anybody who at all attempted to float the idea of dismissing the NFL protesters on account of them being 'disrespectful', but didn't also denounce this neo-fascists fucktards in the strongest way possible, can fuck themselves right off the nearest cliff. Yes, I am more than a aware that the senile orange orangutan in the Oval Office fits that category.

Sure the NFL protester thing was on my mind because of our exchange, but it wasn't meant as a dig at you specifically, it was meant as a dig at the larger media and the POTUS towing that line. If you didn't buy into the bullshit of giving Nazis the time of day in Charlottesville, then my condemnation did not apply to you. It was, once again, a conditional statement; it was up to you and your opinion on the Charlottesville neo-fascists, as to whether or not it applied to you. Hence, why my first retort was questioning your reading comprehension.

Also, given our back and forth, I wasn't in the best mood to be giving you the benefit of the doubt. I figured that if you wanted to throw yourself onto that particular sword, as you admittedly did without first checking the context, then I wasn't about to stop you. Do I think you're a neo-fascist? No. Do I think that agreeing with alt-right talking points that control the narrative and steer it away any substance makes you a bit of a patsy? Sure do. But there are certainly worse things out there.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post