Alt right protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Alt right protests
(12-08-2017 11:33 AM)ImFred Wrote:  The fringe left and the fringe right both have had their civil rights violated. Quite a few of those right wingers are carrying rifles. A man with a rifle isn't very intimidating if he proves himself too cowardly to pull the trigger. They showed up like they were ready for battle but wilted in the heat when the going got hot. Maybe it ain't over...

Where were you today, aside from critiquing these activists from your hot corner at the keyboard? Another Internet critic, full of himself and shit, and not in that order ...

No one has the right to swing a 2x4 at another person. Perhaps you should retake your high-school civics?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-08-2017, 10:15 PM
(12-08-2017 09:14 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

So therefore they should commit violence against the counter-protesters? Consider

If they're trying to stop you from saying what you want to say then yeah. If that's what it takes.

Alt-right, BLM, antifa, the police

The whole scene is full of shitheads looking for a fight
12-08-2017, 10:20 PM
(12-08-2017 10:10 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 11:33 AM)ImFred Wrote:  The fringe left and the fringe right both have had their civil rights violated. Quite a few of those right wingers are carrying rifles. A man with a rifle isn't very intimidating if he proves himself too cowardly to pull the trigger. They showed up like they were ready for battle but wilted in the heat when the going got hot. Maybe it ain't over...

Where were you today, aside from critiquing these activists from your hot corner at the keyboard? Another Internet critic, full of himself and shit, and not in that order ...

No one has the right to swing a 2x4 at another person. Perhaps you should retake your high-school civics?

Fuck all that what are your responsibilities as a citizen brainwashing bullshit. Damn right I wasn't there. Fuck all those people.
12-08-2017, 10:24 PM
(12-08-2017 02:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  This is very simple. Let them protest. Freedom of speech counts for popular and unpopular speech.

It is rarely simple. If it were simply a matter of protesting that would be a relatively simple matter of freedom of speech. It is not.

This began with threats of violence followed by fools packing weapons to back those threats. That isn't simple protest, that's inciting a riot. That is the textbook definition of unlawful assembly.

Personally, I'm waiting for Tough-on-Terrorism Trump to come down hard on the terrorists that drove a car into a crowd of demonstrators. Come on Donald, let's here you say it, "Radical White Christian Extremist".

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 7 users Like Paleophyte's post
12-08-2017, 10:24 PM
(12-08-2017 10:15 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 09:14 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So therefore they should commit violence against the counter-protesters? Consider

If they're trying to stop you from saying what you want to say then yeah. If that's what it takes.

Alt-right, BLM, antifa, the police

The whole scene is full of shitheads looking for a fight

But, the far-right shitheads are looking for a fight too. Their entire thing is that they want to offend people for the sake of it and incite hatred. I get that you shouldn't stop anyone from protesting, though.

12-08-2017, 10:38 PM
I feel like both sides want to enforce some type of shit on me. They can both fuck off.
12-08-2017, 10:51 PM
(12-08-2017 10:00 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 10:32 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If they're denied their First Amendment rights the correct response is resistance and violence shouldn't be off the table. Right or wrong you got the right to say what you want to say.

You should probably think before you post.

Just a thought.

(12-08-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bunch of idiots. No need for racism.

They saw fit to include it anyway. No doubt you'd rather ask folks to not look behind the curtain here, but that shit ain't washin'.

Denying the racial element here is essentially denying racism. Cover your eyes, then, kiddo, if you're too chickenshit to look truth in the face.

What the fuck are you yappin' about?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
12-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Deflection was his obviou maneuver. He's got more important things to worry about, such as his golf score.
12-08-2017, 11:15 PM
(12-08-2017 10:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Come on Donald, let's here you say it, "Radical White Christian Extremist".

They're not terrorists. Terrorists are brown. They're just boys havin' a lark. A little bit mentally disturbed to be sure. They probably didn't mean anything by it, I'm sure it was accidental. Those lefties shouldn't have gotten in the way of the vehicle. Anyway if we send them to jail just think of the terrible impact it could have on their lives. Also we need better mental health care, if only we had that these kids would never have gotten into trouble. Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
12-08-2017, 11:33 PM
(12-08-2017 09:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is now telling his millions of listeners that the events today were a false flag attack by Southern Poverty Law Center operatives posing as Nazis...

Fucking Alex Jones...

Um. So... hang on a second. Won't the Nazis be pissed that Alex Jones thinks their bullshit is so unacceptable it has to be painted as a false flag attack? I mean, if even Alex Jones thinks you're embarrassing... They thought their moment in the Sun had come, but it's 2017 and it's still not socially acceptable to be a nazi. It's fine to be racist though Smile

Also... holy fucking shit. I saw photos of people with swastikas and actual fucking Nazi salutes Shocking I feel like I'm living in a movie.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post