Alternative Medicine Kills Kids Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Alternative Medicine Kills Kids Dead
Parents of toddler who died of meningitis used home remedies rather than consult doctor, court hears

Despite being told by a nurse that their son likely had meningitis and should be seen by a doctor, these imbeciles continued treating him with home-made naturopathic remedies. It wasn't until he stopped breathing that the called an ambulance, by which point it was too late.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Alternative Medicine Kills Kids Dead
It's God's will. Praise Jesus.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Their kid's name was Ezekiel. Why does that not surprise me? Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
12-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Considering that my inept self - who had zero experience with babies and toddlers - was able to keep three alive to adulthood, I have to assume people like this are a whole other level of stupid.

Between Dr. Spock and the doctors in town my kids managed to survive my fumbling attempts at parenting.

Hmmmm....'spose the key there is 'doctors'? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2016, 02:53 PM
(12-03-2016 02:35 PM)cactus Wrote:  Their kid's name was Ezekiel. Why does that not surprise me? Drinking Beverage

Dude... I said those exact words.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
12-03-2016, 02:55 PM
They sold natural remedies. I suppose going to a doctor would devalue their jobs? Fuckers.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-03-2016, 02:55 PM
(12-03-2016 02:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Considering that my inept self - who had zero experience with babies and toddlers - was able to keep three alive to adulthood, I have to assume people like this are a whole other level of stupid.

Between Dr. Spock and the doctors in town my kids managed to survive my fumbling attempts at parenting.

Hmmmm....'spose the key there is 'doctors'? Consider

It's weird looking down at the little pink lump, thinking: "Shit, I gotta be the grownup..."

Realizing that when the package says "Use under adult supervision" they mean you.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
12-03-2016, 03:14 PM
(12-03-2016 02:35 PM)cactus Wrote:  Their kid's name was Ezekiel. Why does that not surprise me? Drinking Beverage

The fact that was his name scares me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-03-2016, 03:27 PM
(12-03-2016 03:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

The fact that was his name scares me.

As it should Ezekiel. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Last night I had to suffer a home remedy talk re' my cancer before my gig. Urghhh!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.