Alternative Medicine Kills Kids Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Alternative Medicine Kills Kids Dead
And this is why I think that would be parents should pass some kind of a test.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-03-2016, 02:12 AM
"kills kids dead"

Uh, can you kill the kids alive? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Quote:The family has posted on social media that they feel they are being unfairly persecuted and that their approach to health should be respected.

Unfairly persecuted?
THEY.LET.THEIR.FUCKING.BABY.DIE

....approach to health should be respected?
What part of "they watched him die while giving him darn mape syrup" should be respected?

Their baby died, and its still all about them and their persecution and their medical views? Fuck those fucking self centered assholes.

I agree with Szuchow, that they should not be allowed to have kids in the first place. A baby is a human, a fucking living human. One doesnt "play" around with human life because "natural remedies". At least not with the life of others. I dont give a damn if they "commit suicide by natural remedy", they can have that darwin award all for themselves.
Were in the goddamn 21st century. Seriously, how bloody stupid and ignorant can people be nowadays?

Sorry for the rant, but....imagine you were Ezekiel and miss all that life you could have had. I really hope these piles of shit persons will have to pay one day for what they have done.
[+] 11 users Like Deesse23's post
13-03-2016, 02:23 AM
(13-03-2016 02:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
Quote:The family has posted on social media that they feel they are being unfairly persecuted and that their approach to health should be respected.

Unfairly persecuted?

What part of "they watched him die while giving him darn mape syrup" should be respected?

Their baby died, and its still all about them and their persecution and their medical views? Fuck those fucking self centered assholes.

I agree with Szuchow, that they should not be allowed to have kids in the first place. A baby is a human, a fucking living human. One doesnt "play" around with human life because "natural remedies". At least not with the life of others. I dont give a damn if they "commit suicide by natural remedy", they can have that darwin award all for themselves.
Were in the goddamn 21st century. Seriously, how bloody stupid and ignorant can people be nowadays?

Sorry for the rant, but....imagine you were Ezekiel and miss all that life you could have had. I really hope these piles of shit persons will have to pay one day for what they have done.

What are the odds that they're anti-abortion too? Consider

They want those babies to be born no matter what, but once they're born? Fuck 'em! No preschool, no education, no food stamps, no welfare, no proper medical care, and if they somehow manage to make if through that gauntlet you can go die in a war of aggression for the benefit of corporate America. Fucking hell... Weeping

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 02:32 AM
(13-03-2016 02:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

Unfairly persecuted?

As long as right to breed will have a higher priority than right of children to have a good life such things would happen. I get that having child can be important to some people but your right to have one does not trump rights of child to live a life without poverty or abuse.

Sad thing is that there isn't much that we can do about it - education, free contraceptives and/or abortion on demand. But still many children will suffer cause some would be parents see them as their right not responsibility.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-03-2016, 12:56 PM
(12-03-2016 02:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's God's will. Praise Jesus.

Although I haven't dug into their history, I'm not seeing any evidence in the news reports that they were religious or that religion contributed to their son's death.

Dumb as a sack of hammers and criminally negligent but not necessarily religious.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
13-03-2016, 01:36 PM
(13-03-2016 12:56 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

Although I haven't dug into their history, I'm not seeing any evidence in the news reports that they were religious or that religion contributed to their son's death.

Dumb as a sack of hammers and criminally negligent but not necessarily religious.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. As far as I could tell, religion was not a factor.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
13-03-2016, 01:43 PM
(12-03-2016 02:21 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Parents of toddler who died of meningitis used home remedies rather than consult doctor, court hears

Despite being told by a nurse that their son likely had meningitis and should be seen by a doctor, these imbeciles continued treating him with home-made naturopathic remedies. It wasn't until he stopped breathing that the called an ambulance, by which point it was too late.

Should the parents be convicted of murder they'd need an appeals lawyer like their child needed a doctor! Angry
No... Consider
I think y'all should let Gawd get ya off the hook! Dodgy

13-03-2016, 02:07 PM
They tried curing the kid with maple syrup???

I make the shit. I boiled down 2100 gallons of sap this year.

The only thing it'll cure is bland pancakes.

Nice looking couple -- dumber than a box full of rusty nails.

Evidently "stupid" isn't an easily inherited survival trait.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-03-2016, 02:38 PM

Heaven needed another angel.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post