Alternative "news"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2011, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 05:08 PM by bemore.)
Alternative "news"
I could make quite a few threads about a lot of what I research....the economy, food production, the centralisation of power.....the list is quite exhaustive.

So when I find interesting items I will post them here for people to read.....they will be either in the format of links, videos or summarys of what I think. When I post items that are not my summarys I am aware that some of this information gets attempted to be "dressed up" by either being cleverly edited or have dramatic music added to them....obv dont let this sway you but I encourage you to look further into the subject if the interest takes you.
A University of Zurich study 'proves' that a small group of companies - mainly banks - wields huge power over the global economy.

The study is the first to look at all 43,060 transnational corporations and the web of ownership between them - and created a 'map' of 1,318 companies at the heart of the global economy.

The study found that 147 companies formed a 'super entity' within this, controlling 40 per cent of its wealth. All own part or all of one another. Most are banks - the top 20 includes Barclays and Goldman Sachs. But the close connections mean that the network could be vulnerable to collapse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...onomy.html
We are speaking of 6, 8 or maybe 12 families who truly dominate the world. Know that it is a mystery difficult to unravel.

We will not be far from the truth by citing Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Loebs Kuh and Lehmans in New York, the Rothschilds of Paris and London, the Warburgs of Hamburg, Paris and Lazards Israel Moses Seifs Rome.

Many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF? [...]

The world's largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.

Bank of America:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:
State Street Corp, Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:
Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the "big four".

-

Goldman Sachs:
"The big four", Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:
"The big four", Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

Bank of NY Mellon:
Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and ... "The big four".

State Street Corporation (one of the "big four"):
Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and ... The "big four" (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the "big four"):
PNC, Barclays e CIC [...]

In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.

In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the "big four", which in turn are present in all other entities.

In short, the Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control U.S. monetary policy (and world) without any control or "democratic" choice. These companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.

-

To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this "big four" group:

Alcoa Inc. - Altria Group Inc. - American International Group Inc. - AT&T Inc. - Boeing Co. - Caterpillar Inc. - Coca-Cola Co. - DuPont & Co. - Exxon Mobil Corp. - General Electric Co. - General Motors Corporation - Hewlett-Packard Co. - Home Depot Inc. - Honeywell International Inc. - Intel Corp. - International Business Machines Corp - Johnson & Johnson - JP Morgan Chase & Co. - McDonald's Corp. - Merck & Co. Inc. - Microsoft Corp. - 3M Co. - Pfizer Inc. - Procter & Gamble Co. - United Technologies Corp. - Verizon Communications Inc. - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Time Warner - Walt Disney - Viacom - Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. - CBS Corporation - NBC Universal

The same "big four" control the vast majority of European companies counted on the stock exchange.

Monsanto Angry
Nearly 300,000 organic farmers are filing suit against corporate agriculture giant Monsanto, who have in recent years squashed independent organic farms from coast to coast.

270,000 organic farmers filed a lawsuit in March 30 in an attempt to keep a portion of the world’s food supply organic. The plaintiffs in the case are members of around 60 family farms, seed businesses and organic agricultural organizations.

Led by the Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association, the suit lashes out at Monsanto to keep their engineered Genuity Roundup Ready canola seed out of their farms. Organic agriculturalists say that corn, cotton, sugar beets and other crops of theirs have been contaminated by Monsanto‘s seed, and even though the contamination has been largely natural and unintended, Monsanto has been suing hundreds of farmers for infringing on their patent for incidentally using their product.

http://rt.com/usa/news/organic-monsanto-lawsuit-seed/
The judgment by the European Court of Justice means that all jars of honey may have to be relabelled to show that they contain pollen, which manufacturers will have to prove is not genetically modified.

Patrick Robinson, the factory manager at Rowse Honey, Britain’s biggest supplier of retail honey, said: “Honey has always contained pollen.

“Beekeepers don’t put pollen in honey as an ingredient. Bees put it in there because it gets stuck to them when they are foraging.

“To say honey contains pollen is like saying peanuts contain nuts. There is a tiny amount of GM pollen all around the world now. But beekeepers do not tend to put their hives next to cultivated crops.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/bee...honey.html
European Parliament, Strasbourg, 12 September 2011

European Parliament, Strasbourg - 28 September 2011

Its Monetary Policy Committee voted to boost its quantitative easing programme - effectively printing more cash - from £200billion to £275billion despite the risks it poses to the country's inflation rate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1a0LOOzGa

What they dont actually tell you is that the BOE has lent £75 billion to private banks at 0.5% interest.

The private banks can now lend our Government and us 9 times this amount+ at 3% (or more) interest
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed"

JFK had almost completed a new system of currency, that was backed by silver......that would of completly removed the need for the Federal Reserve and in fact any Centralised bank. He wanted the goverment to print the money.....not a private organisation that has shareholders that profit from debt. Before the final stages he was executed......and everything he had worked for abandoned.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-11-2011, 05:45 PM
RE: Alternative "news"
Real News on youtube seems to dish it straight from the pan. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2011, 08:43 PM
(12-11-2011 04:45 PM)bemore Wrote:  I could make quite a few threads about a lot of what I research....the economy, food production, the centralisation of power.....the list is quite exhaustive.

So when I find interesting items I will post them here for people to read.....they will be either in the format of links, videos or summarys of what I think. When I post items that are not my summarys I am aware that some of this information gets attempted to be "dressed up" by either being cleverly edited or have dramatic music added to them....obv dont let this sway you but I encourage you to look further into the subject if the interest takes you.
A University of Zurich study 'proves' that a small group of companies - mainly banks - wields huge power over the global economy.

The study is the first to look at all 43,060 transnational corporations and the web of ownership between them - and created a 'map' of 1,318 companies at the heart of the global economy.

The study found that 147 companies formed a 'super entity' within this, controlling 40 per cent of its wealth. All own part or all of one another. Most are banks - the top 20 includes Barclays and Goldman Sachs. But the close connections mean that the network could be vulnerable to collapse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...onomy.html
We are speaking of 6, 8 or maybe 12 families who truly dominate the world. Know that it is a mystery difficult to unravel.

We will not be far from the truth by citing Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Loebs Kuh and Lehmans in New York, the Rothschilds of Paris and London, the Warburgs of Hamburg, Paris and Lazards Israel Moses Seifs Rome.

Many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF? [...]

The world's largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.

Bank of America:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:
State Street Corp, Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:
Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the "big four".

-

Goldman Sachs:
"The big four", Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:
"The big four", Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

Bank of NY Mellon:
Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and ... "The big four".

State Street Corporation (one of the "big four"):
Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and ... The "big four" (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the "big four"):
PNC, Barclays e CIC [...]

In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.

In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the "big four", which in turn are present in all other entities.

In short, the Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control U.S. monetary policy (and world) without any control or "democratic" choice. These companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.

-

To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this "big four" group:

Alcoa Inc. - Altria Group Inc. - American International Group Inc. - AT&T Inc. - Boeing Co. - Caterpillar Inc. - Coca-Cola Co. - DuPont & Co. - Exxon Mobil Corp. - General Electric Co. - General Motors Corporation - Hewlett-Packard Co. - Home Depot Inc. - Honeywell International Inc. - Intel Corp. - International Business Machines Corp - Johnson & Johnson - JP Morgan Chase & Co. - McDonald's Corp. - Merck & Co. Inc. - Microsoft Corp. - 3M Co. - Pfizer Inc. - Procter & Gamble Co. - United Technologies Corp. - Verizon Communications Inc. - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Time Warner - Walt Disney - Viacom - Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. - CBS Corporation - NBC Universal

The same "big four" control the vast majority of European companies counted on the stock exchange.

Monsanto Angry
Nearly 300,000 organic farmers are filing suit against corporate agriculture giant Monsanto, who have in recent years squashed independent organic farms from coast to coast.

270,000 organic farmers filed a lawsuit in March 30 in an attempt to keep a portion of the world’s food supply organic. The plaintiffs in the case are members of around 60 family farms, seed businesses and organic agricultural organizations.

Led by the Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association, the suit lashes out at Monsanto to keep their engineered Genuity Roundup Ready canola seed out of their farms. Organic agriculturalists say that corn, cotton, sugar beets and other crops of theirs have been contaminated by Monsanto‘s seed, and even though the contamination has been largely natural and unintended, Monsanto has been suing hundreds of farmers for infringing on their patent for incidentally using their product.

http://rt.com/usa/news/organic-monsanto-lawsuit-seed/
The judgment by the European Court of Justice means that all jars of honey may have to be relabelled to show that they contain pollen, which manufacturers will have to prove is not genetically modified.

Patrick Robinson, the factory manager at Rowse Honey, Britain’s biggest supplier of retail honey, said: “Honey has always contained pollen.

“Beekeepers don’t put pollen in honey as an ingredient. Bees put it in there because it gets stuck to them when they are foraging.

“To say honey contains pollen is like saying peanuts contain nuts. There is a tiny amount of GM pollen all around the world now. But beekeepers do not tend to put their hives next to cultivated crops.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/bee...honey.html
European Parliament, Strasbourg, 12 September 2011

European Parliament, Strasbourg - 28 September 2011

Its Monetary Policy Committee voted to boost its quantitative easing programme - effectively printing more cash - from £200billion to £275billion despite the risks it poses to the country's inflation rate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1a0LOOzGa

What they dont actually tell you is that the BOE has lent £75 billion to private banks at 0.5% interest.

The private banks can now lend our Government and us 9 times this amount+ at 3% (or more) interest
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed"

JFK had almost completed a new system of currency, that was backed by silver......that would of completly removed the need for the Federal Reserve and in fact any Centralised bank. He wanted the goverment to print the money.....not a private organisation that has shareholders that profit from debt. Before the final stages he was executed......and everything he had worked for abandoned.

Thanks Bemore.
I will check this all out thorougly

Have you read John Ralston Saul's Voltaire's Bastards?

50 years ago Nestle's was selling powdered milk to impoverished countries telling them it was superior to their own. Women and babies died from starvation.
Ther is also the dumping of unsafe drugs on third world countries etc, etc.
12-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Mr woof you are the devil. So much copy!!! Myargh! Anyway neato bemore.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-11-2011, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 07:33 AM by bemore.)
(12-11-2011 08:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thanks Bemore.

50 years ago Nestle's was selling powdered milk to impoverished countries telling them it was superior to their own. Women and babies died from starvation.

Sorry for late reply.........I havent heard of it but I shall have a look into it....thanks Big Grin

As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture. At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it.

“A giant has been awakened,” said Plumas County, Calif. Sheriff Greg Hagwood, “and they didn’t count on that,” speaking of the federal bureaucracy.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14/...swat-team/
'Will the shocking insider trading revelations that have come to light in recent days finally be enough to motivate the American people to start throwing all of the con men and charlatans out of Congress?

On Sunday, 60 Minutes opened up a huge can of worms when it did a feature story on insider trading by members of Congress. Up until now, the vast majority of Americans had no idea that insider trading was actually legal for members of Congress.

In fact, as will be documented later on in this article, members of Congress have been using secrets that they have learned during the course of their duties to make huge amounts of money in the stock market.'

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...hat-now-ha

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-11-2011, 07:05 PM
(16-11-2011 07:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(12-11-2011 08:43 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thanks Bemore.

Hi Bemore

President Obama is presently in Oz discussing increased military ties to help keep the peace in the South East Asia Pacific region.
Should we be worried? Huh

Sorry for late reply.........I havent heard of it but I shall have a look into it....thanks Big Grin

As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture. At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it.

“A giant has been awakened,” said Plumas County, Calif. Sheriff Greg Hagwood, “and they didn’t count on that,” speaking of the federal bureaucracy.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14/...swat-team/
'Will the shocking insider trading revelations that have come to light in recent days finally be enough to motivate the American people to start throwing all of the con men and charlatans out of Congress?

On Sunday, 60 Minutes opened up a huge can of worms when it did a feature story on insider trading by members of Congress. Up until now, the vast majority of Americans had no idea that insider trading was actually legal for members of Congress.

In fact, as will be documented later on in this article, members of Congress have been using secrets that they have learned during the course of their duties to make huge amounts of money in the stock market.'

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...hat-now-ha
17-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Mr. Woof, can you please pay a bit of attention to the quotes you are putting, there really is no need to quote two pages of text and pictures, so that we have to scroll and scroll and scroll until we come to the next post.

P.S.
I think I'm gonna file an application for moderator on this forum, so that my posts like this one make more sense...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
17-11-2011, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 07:00 AM by bemore.)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2011, 05:10 AM
THE whitewash begins. Now that the carbon tax has passed through federal parliament, the government's clean-up brigade is getting into the swing by trying to erase any dissent against the jobs-destroying legislation.

On cue comes the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, which this week issued warnings to businesses that they will face whopping fines of up to $1.1m if they blame the carbon tax for price rises.

It says it has been "directed by the Australian government to undertake a compliance and enforcement role in relation to claims made about the impact of a carbon price."

Businesses are not even allowed to throw special carbon tax sales promotions before the tax arrives on July 1.

"Beat the Carbon Tax - Buy Now" or "Buy now before the carbon tax bites" are sales pitches that are verboten. Or at least, as the ACCC puts it, "you should be very cautious about making these types of claims".

There will be 23 carbon cops roaming the streets doing snap audits of businesses that "choose to link your price increases to a carbon price".

Instead, the ACCC suggests you tell customers you've raised prices because "the overall cost of running (your) business has increased".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/op...6197176697

Russia says 'some foreign countries' are trying to exacerbate the situation in Syria to make pretext for their interference in the Middle Eastern country's internal affairs.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov made the remarks on Thursday after a Russia-EU Permanent Partnership Council (PPC) meeting in Moscow, Syria's state news agency, SANA, reported.

Detailing the anti-Damascus push, Lavrov said, “Some opposition representatives, with support from some foreign countries, [could] declare that dialogue can begin only after the regime goes.”

Syria has been experiencing unrest ever since mid-March, with demonstrations being held both against and in support of Assad's government.

Hundreds of people, including members of the security forces, have been killed in the violence.

The Syrian government says outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorists are the driving factor behind the deadly violence, while the opposition accuses the security forces of being behind the killings.

The Syrian government also says that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country and that the security forces have been given clear instructions not to harm civilians.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/210716.html

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-11-2011, 02:43 PM

What I'm watching from my previous link. Yesterday I read that Syria is on the brink of civil war. After this vid, it's off to check the link above. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]