Alternative to Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Alternative to Facebook
(25-04-2015 12:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, facebook tossed me out. Now they want me to send them government ID to let me back in.

I suppose they didn't like that I said I was 110 years old. Tongue They want an ID with birth date. They also don't want me to use my obviously made up username there.

I don't like putting my identity online, I want my privacy respected, and Facebook didn't ask for this when I joined. I should sue them for making me lose the cash I spent on building up games I cannot play anymore.

Anyway, I am looking for other places that are like FB. Having games to play is a plus. And they must respect privacy.

(Drums fingers.... I really miss my landscaping game. Tongue )

I never gave up any personal information on facefuck. Hell, I don't even have any friends on it; don't really get why I should since I can still talk to people with the chat it has.

As for games, see if somebody made an iOS or Android port of Age of Empires 2. Way more worth your time and money.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-04-2015, 04:02 PM
(25-04-2015 02:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 12:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, facebook tossed me out. Now they want me to send them government ID to let me back in.

I suppose they didn't like that I said I was 110 years old. Tongue They want an ID with birth date. They also don't want me to use my obviously made up username there.

I don't like putting my identity online, I want my privacy respected, and Facebook didn't ask for this when I joined. I should sue them for making me lose the cash I spent on building up games I cannot play anymore.

Anyway, I am looking for other places that are like FB. Having games to play is a plus. And they must respect privacy.

I never gave up any personal information on facefuck. Hell, I don't even have any friends on it; don't really get why I should since I can still talk to people with the chat it has.

As for games, see if somebody made an iOS or Android port of Age of Empires 2. Way more worth your time and money.

Well, that doesn't sound like it is the sort of game that lets you design things. I am looking for a game that allows me to design landscapes.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-04-2015, 04:05 PM
(25-04-2015 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 02:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I never gave up any personal information on facefuck. Hell, I don't even have any friends on it; don't really get why I should since I can still talk to people with the chat it has.

Well, that doesn't sound like it is the sort of game that lets you design things. I am looking for a game that allows me to design landscapes.

Well there's always minecraft. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-04-2015, 04:39 PM
I think MySpace is still available, but I think it'll be just you there.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
25-04-2015, 04:53 PM

[Image: msku2g.png]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
25-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Seems to me that if they took your money for games they know you are a real person. That's screwed up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-04-2015, 05:29 PM
I hate that. Have to make your user name your name. Granted i dont use my real name but still

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-04-2015, 05:45 PM
You have to think about it - if I used my real ID on FB and answered all their questions, they would know all about my education, my work history, where I live, who my friends are and everything about them, what I buy, where I eat, where I drive. Synch in my phone, then if I also use the computers in my car ( which synch to the phone) my phone will always know where I am.

Anyone can hack into all of this information now from several access points - FB, my phone, my car. Identity theft and home break ins are easy to pull off now, and any other crime against me.

Whatever happened to privacy and freedom? People today think nothing of publishing everything about themselves all over the place.

Big brother has arrived some time ago. There is no privacy, and now I am supposed to be forced to divulge all about me or lose my friends (I have a lot I only met and interact with on facebook. )

Some searching on google turns up that the SF drag community is all up in arms, and that this is happening to facebook users in flares, facebook makes a big push, lets things die down, makes another big push, and so on.

Like Angele said, they were able to take my money for years, so they must know that I am a real person.

I am getting more and more pissed here. Frusty

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-04-2015, 05:47 PM
(25-04-2015 04:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well there's always minecraft. Tongue

Terraria is addictive as all hell, too! Blush
Tongue

25-04-2015, 07:19 PM
(25-04-2015 05:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  You have to think about it - if I used my real ID on FB and answered all their questions, they would know all about my education, my work history, where I live, who my friends are and everything about them, what I buy, where I eat, where I drive. Synch in my phone, then if I also use the computers in my car ( which synch to the phone) my phone will always know where I am.

Anyone can hack into all of this information now from several access points - FB, my phone, my car. Identity theft and home break ins are easy to pull off now, and any other crime against me.

Whatever happened to privacy and freedom? People today think nothing of publishing everything about themselves all over the place.

Big brother has arrived some time ago. There is no privacy, and now I am supposed to be forced to divulge all about me or lose my friends (I have a lot I only met and interact with on facebook. )

Some searching on google turns up that the SF drag community is all up in arms, and that this is happening to facebook users in flares, facebook makes a big push, lets things die down, makes another big push, and so on.

Like Angele said, they were able to take my money for years, so they must know that I am a real person.

I am getting more and more pissed here. Frusty

I've never had a facebook account . My kids, both in their 20's, told me to get a Google + account because you can keep friends and business separate from each other and compartmentalize everything. But I don't pay much attention to my google + account either. I'm not sure whats on it. Guess I should go check.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post