Although there is no God, Heaven exists nonetheless.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Although there is no God, Heaven exists nonetheless.
I invite all intelligent discussion on this proposition on the existence of Heaven. The model of the reincarnation of the soul as presented here, is but part of an overarching larger theory which I have discovered. The theory describes an alternative understanding of the universe, space and time and the nature of physical reality. Despite the accusations to the contrary in the replies posted, the theory is indeed based on science. All statements conform with the equations of both Quantum & Classical physics. However, elements of the theory when described in isolation [such as the concept of possessing a soul & the existence of heaven] only make sense when considered relative to the theory as a whole.

In answer to those who ask why I can know that such things are true, the only answer I can give is that the theory when considered as a whole, explains everything which exists in the universe. No other model of the universe can describe the nature of reality with such mathematical elegance and simplicity.

I can assure all readers that I am a rational and sane individual. As an avowed atheist, I rejected the implications of the model and I have spent the last 6 yrs trying to disprove the theory. It has now occurred to me that any theory which purports to be a TOE, MUST necessarily incorporate the existence of consciousness within it's equations.

The fact that this has not been the case is the only reason why a TOE has not been discovered so far. The theory recognises that a TOE will only be achieved when that which is unthinkable becomes believable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2017, 09:07 PM
(24-11-2017 08:58 PM)imetheman Wrote:  I invite all intelligent discussion on this proposition on the existence of Heaven. The model of the reincarnation of the soul as presented here, is but part of an overarching larger theory which I have discovered. The theory describes an alternative understanding of the universe, space and time and the nature of physical reality. Despite the accusations to the contrary in the replies posted, the theory is indeed based on science. All statements conform with the equations of both Quantum & Classical physics. However, elements of the theory when described in isolation [such as the concept of possessing a soul & the existence of heaven] only make sense when considered relative to the theory as a whole.

In answer to those who ask why I can know that such things are true, the only answer I can give is that the theory when considered as a whole, explains everything which exists in the universe. No other model of the universe can describe the nature of reality with such mathematical elegance and simplicity.

I can assure all readers that I am a rational and sane individual. As an avowed atheist, I rejected the implications of the model and I have spent the last 6 yrs trying to disprove the theory. It has now occurred to me that any theory which purports to be a TOE, MUST necessarily incorporate the existence of consciousness within it's equations.

The fact that this has not been the case is the only reason why a TOE has not been discovered so far. The theory recognises that a TOE will only be achieved when that which is unthinkable becomes believable.

Nope, I still think you're spoofing us. No atheist could possibly be this delusional.
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
24-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Can anyone explain their objections to living their life according to the Golden Rule?
24-11-2017, 09:10 PM
(24-11-2017 08:58 PM)imetheman Wrote:  I invite all intelligent discussion on this proposition on the existence of Heaven. The model of the reincarnation of the soul as presented here, is but part of an overarching larger theory which I have discovered. The theory describes an alternative understanding of the universe, space and time and the nature of physical reality. Despite the accusations to the contrary in the replies posted, the theory is indeed based on science. All statements conform with the equations of both Quantum & Classical physics. However, elements of the theory when described in isolation [such as the concept of possessing a soul & the existence of heaven] only make sense when considered relative to the theory as a whole.

Can I have some of what you're smoking ... PLEEZE ??

Have you rented your tux for the Nobel ceremony ? Wow. It's SO exciting to be in on the ground floor of such a monumental discovery. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2017, 09:12 PM
(24-11-2017 09:08 PM)imetheman Wrote:  Can anyone explain their objections to living their life according to the Golden Rule?

Simple. Because if I want something bad for myself, I will want it for others too.

Oh and by the way, you are also confusing conviction with knowledge.
24-11-2017, 09:19 PM
(24-11-2017 08:58 PM)imetheman Wrote:  I invite all intelligent discussion on this proposition on the existence of Heaven.

Naturally, since it's clear that you didn't bring any yourself.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
24-11-2017, 09:21 PM
(24-11-2017 09:08 PM)imetheman Wrote:  Can anyone explain their objections to living their life according to the Golden Rule?

If the man dying of thirst does unto others as he would have done unto him then he drowns the man treading water.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
24-11-2017, 09:26 PM
(24-11-2017 09:12 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  

Simple. Because if I want something bad for myself, I will want it for others too.

Oh and by the way, you are also confusing conviction with knowledge.

It all depends on the something you regard as being a 'bad'. If everything is mutually consensual and no other living being is suffering, then what is bad about it? And the conviction is based on knowledge.
24-11-2017, 09:26 PM

What ? Selling bridges in NY didn't work out for you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
24-11-2017, 09:30 PM
(24-11-2017 09:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

What ? Selling bridges in NY didn't work out for you ?

Don't get it.