Always a bloody Party Pooper...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Always a bloody Party Pooper...
Juv has spoken my thoughts, It was a great thing to do for someone, an amazing day.

But lets face it, what that cost could have saved 100's of children elsewhere, treated debilitating disease in many other children in the same country, helped and counselled those that work tirelessly as carers for ill parents, those that are unwanted products of poverty and the black market.

Saving dirty kids from themselves doesn't look good in the media, showing the true living standards of the poorest in your own societies doesnt look good, if more was attention was given to those under the radar would the richest in our society pay attention? no. no they wouldnt.. so we have MAW

It was a really good thing to do, I really appreciate the work Make A Wish does, especially for terminal cases. Its PR for the media, its PR for the US, "look how well we treat our kids" it screams, and lets keep the filth and poverty caused by the greedy capitalist system under wraps.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Always a bloody Party Pooper...
(17-11-2013 10:48 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  http://www.examiner.com/article/san-fran...sh-mission

Just let the kid have his day you wanker.

It's funny...

With Make-A-Wish close to 100% of the money raised goes to the charity to help children.

Give the money to the city of San Francisco instead...No children helped at all.

Let me think about that...

Consider

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply