Alyssa Milano sex tape...Propaganda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Alyssa Milano sex tape...Propaganda
The aggression against syria is opposed by an overwhelmingly amount of americans and most americans do not care about the details of what is going on over there. So how does the government get its message acoss to the typical mindless, trash consuming american?

You have a celebrity like alyssa milano have it purposefully leaked that a sex tape got out, have the sheep go sniffing for it, then it turns out to be a massive propaganda campaign.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/05e15bb...o-sex-tape

I dare anyone to say it's a conspiracy theory to say that video is propaganda. I dare anyone to support the idea that the video is real. I know you dumb mother fuckers out there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Alyssa Milano sex tape...Propaganda
Who is Alyssa Milano and why should I be interested in her?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2013, 10:43 AM
(05-09-2013 10:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Who is Alyssa Milano and why should I be interested in her?

OBVIOUSLY, she is an agent involved in the nefarious Al-Quida, CIA, capitalist, pro-western plot. Her tape will calm the sheep, or something. You're slipping mate, get your head in the game.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
05-09-2013, 10:52 AM
(05-09-2013 10:43 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 10:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Who is Alyssa Milano and why should I be interested in her?

OBVIOUSLY, she is an agent involved in the nefarious Al-Quida, CIA, capitalist, pro-western plot. Her tape will calm the sheep, or something. You're slipping mate, get your head in the game.Drinking Beverage

So you are a dumb ass that believes this is a genuine attempt at making a sex tape?

Let me guess, you fell for that kony thing too right?
05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
(05-09-2013 10:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 10:43 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  OBVIOUSLY, she is an agent involved in the nefarious Al-Quida, CIA, capitalist, pro-western plot. Her tape will calm the sheep, or something. You're slipping mate, get your head in the game.Drinking Beverage

So you are a dumb ass that believes this is a genuine attempt at making a sex tape?

Let me guess, you fell for that kony thing too right?

Wrong. I haven't a clue what you're talking about with her and a tape. Frankly I couldn't care less.

Wrong again on the Kony thing.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-09-2013, 10:56 AM
There is no real sex tape???SadcryfaceSadcryfaceWeeping

One of my ex girlfriends loved the show "Charmed". Like a fool I decided to buy her the complete boxset for her birthday. Alyssa Milano was the only thing that got me through it.

On a serious note its not propaganda. That means every opinionated video on youtube is also propaganda, every opinion, every belief...etc.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-09-2013, 11:04 AM
(05-09-2013 10:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  There is no real sex tape???SadcryfaceSadcryfaceWeeping

One of my ex girlfriends loved the show "Charmed". Like a fool I decided to buy her the complete boxset for her birthday. Alyssa Milano was the only thing that got me through it.

On a serious note its not propaganda. That means every opinionated video on youtube is also propaganda, every opinion, every belief...etc.

But you aren't arguing that the video was a real attempt at a sex tape are you? I mean, you might be called a conspiracy theorist if you believe she made the tape to get the lowlife crowd to support a war.
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
I take back what I said and apologise. I thought it might be some parody until I actually watched it.....

...wtf?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Your first literal cockspiracy IandI.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM

Cause she's sexy. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]