No, just a phase
[Show Results]

Am I becoming a homosexual?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Am I becoming a homosexual?
Hello, TTT here.

I was considering myself straight for a while, lately I've been "questioning"/bisexual. Now I may be facing facts that my spot on the sexual spectrum is shifting to homosexuality more and more. I still appreciate the women, of course, but less and less. It's actually starting to concern me.

Maybe it's some paraphilia I have that is making me favor men more, but the cold facts are still indicating that I'd rather sit next to a good looking guy in the movies.

Is this common for young people? It's such a dramatic change that I am fearing it may be permanent.

Is this normal?

(And yes Vosur, I hurried up this thread just for you Tongue )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Am I becoming a homosexual?
(11-11-2013 07:16 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Hello, TTT here.

I was considering myself straight for a while, lately I've been "questioning"/bisexual. Now I may be facing facts that my spot on the sexual spectrum is shifting to homosexuality more and more. I still appreciate the women, of course, but less and less. It's actually starting to concern me.

Maybe it's some paraphilia I have that is making me favor men more, but the cold facts are still indicating that I'd rather sit next to a good looking guy in the movies.

Is this common for young people? It's such a dramatic change that I am fearing it may be permanent.

Is this normal?

(And yes Vosur, I hurried up this thread just for you Tongue )

How old are you? (Yes it is relevant to this discussion)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-11-2013, 07:40 PM
TTT...you are at an age where you are finding out who and what you are. But either way you wouldn't be 'becoming' a homosexual, you would be finding out that is what you have been all along.

If I recall, you are about 13, right? That means you are being rushed with massive amounts of hormones...lots of changes are in store for you in the next few years.

But tell me...with your religious beliefs...where does that put you if you do come to the realization that you are gay?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-11-2013, 07:44 PM
(11-11-2013 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  TTT...you are at an age where you are finding out who and what you are. But either way you wouldn't be 'becoming' a homosexual, you would be finding out that is what you have been all along.

If I recall, you are about 13, right? That means you are being rushed with massive amounts of hormones...lots of changes are in store for you in the next few years.

But tell me...with your religious beliefs...where does that put you if you do come to the realization that you are gay?

Narp, I'm a 16 soon-to-be 17 year old.

It doesn't matter as far as God goes, many animals are natural homosexuals and he doesn't give a shit about it.

But it's kinda freaking me out.
11-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Why worry about defining your sexuality? IMHO try things out, see what fits best. Maybe you never will define your sexuality. It may be that you are bisexual with a leaning toward homosexuality. Nothing wrong with that Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
11-11-2013, 07:48 PM
(11-11-2013 07:44 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  It doesn't matter as far as God goes, many animals are natural homosexuals and he doesn't give a shit about it.
Which God would that be? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
11-11-2013, 07:50 PM
(11-11-2013 07:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  try things out

Now, are you saying I actually have to find out where the condoms are in the pharmacy? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes The_Thinking_Theist's post
11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
(11-11-2013 07:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:44 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  It doesn't matter as far as God goes, many animals are natural homosexuals and he doesn't give a shit about it.
Which God would that be? Consider

Refer to RE: What do we know? and RE: Q&A With the Thinking Theist
Have you ever dated?

Sounds like you are starting to notice what you like.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
(11-11-2013 07:50 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 07:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  try things out

Now, are you saying I actually have to find out where the condoms are in the pharmacy? Tongue

Hahaha yeah probably a good idea. I don't know, can you buy them online if going to the store freaks you out? Never tried.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta