Yes
No, just a phase
[Show Results]

Am I becoming a homosexual?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Am I becoming a homosexual?
(11-11-2013 08:00 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I'd have to keep it secret, living in Catholic Louisiana and all (though Catholics are very tolerant as far as religious people go), but I do think I need to get out there more.

I can understand that. I live in Alabama, everyone here is religiously uptight, butthurt about politics, and annoying when it comes to everything-- including sexuality. But this day in time, generations are becoming more accepting.

Find a place in life where you're comfortable, and never surround yourself with people that make you uncomfortable. It's all about what you make of it.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-11-2013, 08:08 PM
(11-11-2013 08:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:00 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I'd have to keep it secret, living in Catholic Louisiana and all (though Catholics are very tolerant as far as religious people go), but I do think I need to get out there more.

I can understand that. I live in Alabama, everyone here is religiously uptight, butthurt about politics, and annoying when it comes to everything-- including sexuality. But this day in time, generations are becoming more accepting.

Find a place in life where you're comfortable, and never surround yourself with people that make you uncomfortable. It's all about what you make of it.

Big Grin

You goddamn atheists go and disprove my debate posts, then make me feel so much better about something (with emotes to boot). Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like The_Thinking_Theist's post
11-11-2013, 08:09 PM
(11-11-2013 08:04 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Sometimes it's hard, but sometime's it's not.

I am, altogether, avoided at school and have few friends to call close friends, and though I am in the quest for happiness, this might just result more suffering than pleasure.

Aw, man, same boat. Feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to. I've experienced dark days, and periods that were far happier for me. Right now, things could be a lot better for me, and I have few friends as well. Things will change a lot, and they'll continue to do so.

I try to see everything as continuous and ongoing as possible, so the darker days don't get me down. It'll get easier, and things will change. You've just got to get out more, meet new people, try new things; that sort of thing.

Big Grin
11-11-2013, 08:13 PM
(11-11-2013 08:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Aw, man, same boat. Feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to. I've experienced dark days, and periods that were far happier for me. Right now, things could be a lot better for me, and I have few friends as well. Things will change a lot, and they'll continue to do so.

I try to see everything as continuous and ongoing as possible, so the darker days don't get me down. It'll get easier, and things will change. You've just got to get out more, meet new people, try new things; that sort of thing.

Big Grin

I really do... the video game club is actually quite entertaining for me, but not exactly rep boosting IMHO. Wink

I have, a while ago, begun to stop caring what people think, but obviously not completely. I just remember Siddhartha's 4th Noble Truth: The End of Suffering is Detachment.
11-11-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm 18 right now and I've been aware of my bisexuality for about five years. I'm mainly attracted to women, though. My attraction to women is both sexual and passionate in its nature, my minor attraction to men, meanwhile, is entirely sexual.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(11-11-2013 08:08 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can understand that. I live in Alabama, everyone here is religiously uptight, butthurt about politics, and annoying when it comes to everything-- including sexuality. But this day in time, generations are becoming more accepting.

Big Grin

You goddamn atheists go and disprove my debate posts, then make me feel so much better about something (with emotes to boot). Thumbsup

There is an inverse correlation between religion and intelligence. Big Grin

Seriously though, I know at your age social acceptance is a big deal but you gotta get right with you. If you accept yourself then nothing anyone else can say will ever get to you cause fuck em. But if you aren't right with yourself then all the slings and barbs get magnified tenfold. Worry about that first and then all the petty bullshit that other people have ain't your problem.

Here's a fun little fact about high school, as important as it seems at the time once you graduate you will see almost none of them ever again. The only thing you all have in common is your parents all had unprotected sex at roughly the same time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(11-11-2013 08:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm 18 right now and I've been aware of my bisexuality for about five years. I'm mainly attracted to women, though. My attraction to women is both sexual and passionate in its nature, my minor attraction to men, meanwhile, is entirely sexual.

I'm sure Freud would be interested in you.

Then again, he'd be interested in anyone who would be willing to talk about sex.

This kinda reaffirms my idea that there is a spectrum that everyone's on, you're not quite straight but not really that homosexual.
11-11-2013, 08:21 PM
(11-11-2013 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 08:08 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  You goddamn atheists go and disprove my debate posts, then make me feel so much better about something (with emotes to boot). Thumbsup

There is an inverse correlation between religion and intelligence. Big Grin

Seriously though, I know at your age social acceptance is a big deal but you gotta get right with you. If you accept yourself then nothing anyone else can say will ever get to you cause fuck em. But if you aren't right with yourself then all the slings and barbs get magnified tenfold. Worry about that first and then all the petty bullshit that other people have ain't your problem.

Here's a fun little fact about high school, as important as it seems at the time once you graduate you will see almost none of them ever again. The only thing you all have in common is your parents all had unprotected sex at roughly the same time.

I'll see them in the afterlife... *cue theistic blather*.

Thanks, you to man, I know it's said a lot that it doesn't matter, so much that I believe it, but it's just so hard to actually practice.
11-11-2013, 08:22 PM
(11-11-2013 08:18 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I'm sure Freud would be interested in you.
I've actually talked to him a couple years ago. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Your problems are OVER.
Just take the gay test. Tongue
http://www.quizrocket.com/gay-quiz

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post