Poll: Am I becoming gay?
Yes
No, just a phase
[Show Results]

Am I becoming a homosexual?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 06:42 PM by Question.)
RE: Am I becoming a homosexual?
If you're gay, you've been gay since day one.There is no becoming, there is only your ignorance.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
12-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Wow, this is a place of overwhelming support!

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling better today.

I don't know what I was expecting, but in my mind I thought it would be some sort of psychoanalysis.

Anyway, I realize now that I would have been one the whole time, not 'become' one.

Thanks again.
[+] 3 users Like The_Thinking_Theist's post
12-11-2013, 06:37 PM
(12-11-2013 03:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  muffs, aside from you terrible painting, what the fuck is a dudet? Laugh out load

The female version of dude. I believe the correct spelling is dudette.

@TTT, look at this way. There's no accidentally getting some bimbo pregnant. Big Grin

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-11-2013, 07:07 PM
(12-11-2013 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 03:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  muffs, aside from you terrible painting, what the fuck is a dudet? Laugh out load

@TTT, look at this way. There's no accidentally getting some bimbo pregnant. Big Grin

And you get to learn the secret handshake and the top-secret plans to rule the world by strategic use of weapoized god wrath and lead human kind to extintion by stopping reproduction Rolleyes

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
12-11-2013, 07:22 PM
(12-11-2013 07:07 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The female version of dude. I believe the correct spelling is dudette.

And you get to learn the secret handshake and the top-secret plans to rule the world by strategic use of weapoized god wrath and lead human kind to extintion by stopping reproduction Rolleyes

If Storm was your favorite X-man you are going to love being Gay!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-11-2013, 08:44 PM
(12-11-2013 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Well, I've always had some vague notion of getting married and having a whole bunch of kids, so that'll be a shame if I turn out to be a gay person.
12-11-2013, 08:55 PM
(12-11-2013 08:44 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The female version of dude. I believe the correct spelling is dudette.

Well, I've always had some vague notion of getting married and having a whole bunch of kids, so that'll be a shame if I turn out to be a gay person.

Gay people can have kids, too. Of course it complicates things. There is adoption, in utero fertilization, both of which are expensive...of course the old natural way is still possible, just....more difficult.

12-11-2013, 09:00 PM
(12-11-2013 08:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 08:44 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Well, I've always had some vague notion of getting married and having a whole bunch of kids, so that'll be a shame if I turn out to be a gay person.

Gay people can have kids, too. Of course it complicates things. There is adoption, in utero fertilization, both of which are expensive...of course the old natural way is still possible, just....more difficult.

That's why I'd like to be a bisexual person at least, but things aren't looking that way lately. It's just something about infusing myself and my life experiences into someone else so they can literally live my legacy.
12-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Dude,just do what makes you happy as long as it does not hurt people.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-11-2013, 09:15 PM
(12-11-2013 09:09 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Dude,just do what makes you happy as long as it does not hurt people.

And if what makes you happy requires hurting people, then we've got a problem. Wink