Am I being Racist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Am I being Racist?
(13-01-2014 03:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  South Koreans, extremely pleasant people. Japanese, also very pleasant. Indians, ehhh, they're nice enough but good luck understanding a damn thing that comes out of their mouth and believe it or not they're speaking 'English'. Malaysians, also very pleasant people. Philippians, meh they're ok.
Chinese?? rude as fuck. Arrogant cuntwards, all 1.5billion of them. It's the culture, they're like little Asian nazi's minus the genocide.

Philippinos not Philippians; Philippians were a people in Eastern Macedonia.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Nice graphs ya got there, Chippy. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 03:13 AM
(13-01-2014 03:11 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  South Koreans, extremely pleasant people. Japanese, also very pleasant. Indians, ehhh, they're nice enough but good luck understanding a damn thing that comes out of their mouth and believe it or not they're speaking 'English'. Malaysians, also very pleasant people. Philippians, meh they're ok.
Chinese?? rude as fuck. Arrogant cuntwards, all 1.5billion of them. It's the culture, they're like little Asian nazi's minus the genocide.

Philippinos not Philippians; Philippians were a people in Eastern Macedonia.

It's Filipino actually.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-01-2014, 03:14 AM
(13-01-2014 03:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:07 AM)jaxx Wrote:  Yes, because you grouped them as rude for their race instead of grouping them as just a bunch of human assholes.

That doesn't make sense...

What am I suppose to say? Those humans that all have the funny eyes and live/originate/have heritage in the region we call China, are all arrogant assholes!

It seems needless complicated.

No, what if they were from many different nationalities being a group of jerks? How would you describe them? There's your answer.
13-01-2014, 03:16 AM
(13-01-2014 03:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Does this give me a free pass to look down at black people?

I suppose if you are that way inclined. But remember these are population-based mean scores so there will be some Africans that have higher IQs than some Europeans. Look at the overlap of the graphs.
13-01-2014, 03:17 AM
(13-01-2014 03:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's Filipino actually.

True.
13-01-2014, 03:18 AM
(13-01-2014 03:11 AM)jaxx Wrote:  Nice graphs ya got there, Chippy. Big Grin

Thanks you zany gal you.
13-01-2014, 03:27 AM
(13-01-2014 03:14 AM)jaxx Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That doesn't make sense...

What am I suppose to say? Those humans that all have the funny eyes and live/originate/have heritage in the region we call China, are all arrogant assholes!

It seems needless complicated.

No, what if they were from many different nationalities being a group of jerks? How would you describe them? There's your answer.

That doesn't make sense either.
I'm talking about Chinese people, not a handful of randoms on the street.

Quote:I suppose if you are that way inclined. But remember these are population-based mean scores so there will be some Africans that have higher IQs than some Europeans. Look at the overlap of the graphs.

I understand that. BUT, you were using that post to illustrate:
"They are better than everyone else"
and as a defense of them looking down at everyone.

Naturally, that logic would work for me looking down at black people too.

Do you hold the same standards as Asians looking down at white people as you do White people looking down at Black people, or is it only okay for Asians to look down at White people and not okay for White people to look down at Black people because only White people are capable of racism?

It's borderline double standard is what I'm getting at.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
13-01-2014, 03:32 AM
(13-01-2014 03:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's borderline double standard is what I'm getting at.

I was being tongue-in-cheek. Do you think I am actually arguing that because East Asians have higher mean IQs they should be allowed to be rude?
13-01-2014, 03:36 AM
I know, I'm simply pointing out that you're grouping them by race instead of more logical things. For instance, they're just a rude family or young and don't understand standard buffet customs! Plus, you mentioned that all 1st and 2nd gens are that way, you must know that is a gross exaggeration.
[+] 1 user Likes jaxx's post