Am I being really stupid ............

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
15-02-2012, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 08:42 PM by Hughsie.)
Am I being really stupid ............
........... or is there no link from the forum back to the TTA website homepage?
Nevermind, I was being really stupid. I just found it now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
15-02-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: Am I being really stupid ............
Aw damn!, you found it. I took a screen shot, and had a whole speech about how stupid you are ready Sad

Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-02-2012, 08:48 PM
(15-02-2012 08:45 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Ah damn!, you found it. I took a screen shot, and had a whole speech about how stupid you are ready Sad

Big Grin

Lucky I did find it in time. I'd have been disowned by England if a Scot had, not only outsmarted me, but also hit me with an impressively witty put down at the same time. I'd have been exiled to France, just the thought makes me shiver. You'd have probably been crowned King of Scotland though Big Grin.

In my defence it wasn't in an overly noticeable place.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
15-02-2012, 08:54 PM
(15-02-2012 08:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Lucky I did find it in time. I'd have been disowned by England if a Scot had, not only outsmarted me, but also hit me with an impressively witty put down at the same time. I'd have been exiled to France, just the thought makes me shiver. You'd have probably been crowned King of Scotland though Big Grin.

In my defence it wasn't in an overly noticeable place.

King of Scotland...nah I dislike the monarchy.....Now supreme overlord of earth, That's a title I can get behind.

[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-02-2012, 08:56 PM
(15-02-2012 08:54 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  King of Scotland...nah I dislike the monarchy.....Now supreme overlord of earth, That's a title I can get behind.

I don't think putting an Englishman down quite gets you 'Supreme Overlord of Earth'. If I was American you might get it Big Grin.

I'm curious as to what you were going to post, mind messaging me it? I wanna see just how good it was.

Best
Worst
15-02-2012, 08:59 PM
(15-02-2012 08:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm curious as to what you were going to post, mind messaging me it? I wanna see just how good it was.

Fuck! , now I actually need to think of something.

Shit!.

15-02-2012, 08:59 PM
(15-02-2012 08:59 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Fuck! , now I actually need to think of something.

Shit!.

That made me laugh Big Grin.

Best
Worst
15-02-2012, 09:34 PM
You fuckers with the accents are always trying to bring us Americans down. Why don't you go pour yourselves another pint and piss off!

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-02-2012, 09:36 PM
(15-02-2012 09:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fuckers with the accents are always trying to bring us Americans down. Why don't you go pour yourselves another pint and piss off!

Big Grin

An American so stupid he doesn't realise he has an accent, who'd have thought it.Tongue

15-02-2012, 09:39 PM
(15-02-2012 09:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fuckers with the accents are always trying to bring us Americans down. Why don't you go pour yourselves another pint and piss off!

Big Grin

Actually the part of England I'm from apparently is the closest place on Earth you can get to standard, accentless English.

So let's get this straight, you're the 'fucker with the accent'!

Big Grin

Best
Worst