Am I being really stupid ............

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
15-02-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Am I being really stupid ............
(15-02-2012 10:58 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I find it funny how this thread has turned from a piss take, to reeking of desperation...

[Image: forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png]

Have you read the previous two posts? I think me and Erxomai had got over our desperation and made it back to piss-take mode Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-02-2012, 11:01 PM
(15-02-2012 10:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 10:50 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Cute. Sorry I'm too old for you, my dear lad. If I knew how to upload pics you'd see that! (not that I look my age 'cos I'm totally hot Big Grin lol)

So how old are you?

I was gonna ask how you know how old I am but then I remembered it's in two separate places on my profile AND I made a thread for my birthday a few weeks ago so I'd look pretty stupid. I can't have that, if I say something that stupid FSM_scot may wet himself with excitement Big Grin.

I could tell you but then you know what must happen! (I'd have to shoot you all hehe)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-02-2012, 11:02 PM
(15-02-2012 11:01 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I could tell you but then you know what must happen! (I'd have to shoot you all hehe)

Is it something really old, like 30 Big Grin?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
15-02-2012, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 11:05 PM by FSM_scot.)
(15-02-2012 11:01 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I could tell you but then you know what must happen! (I'd have to shoot you all hehe)

I could point out that you have posted your age on another part of the forum, but why spoil the fun....Big Grin
(15-02-2012 11:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have you read the previous two posts? I think me and Erxomai had got over our desperation and made it back to piss-take mode Big Grin.

Yeah but I need to go back a page....and it seems like alot of effort...
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-02-2012, 11:11 PM
(15-02-2012 11:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

I could point out that you have posted your age on another part of the forum, but why spoil the fun....Big Grin
(15-02-2012 11:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have you read the previous two posts? I think me and Erxomai had got over our desperation and made it back to piss-take mode Big Grin.

Yeah but I need to go back a page....and it seems like alot of effort...

Oh crap Undecided

15-02-2012, 11:12 PM
(15-02-2012 11:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Is it something really old, like 30 Big Grin?

Bwah hahahaha!

Good thing there's a continent or two between you two! Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-02-2012, 11:16 PM
(15-02-2012 11:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bwah hahahaha!

Good thing there's a continent or two between you two! Tongue

Yeah, might of thought twice about posting it if there wasn't Big Grin.

I'm in the clear though, Aurora2020 already said she's going to shoot anyone who finds out her age and FSM_scot just bragged about knowing it. He doesn't realise that the flight to Glasgow is probably already booked and a sniper rifle will be waiting for her when she arrives Big Grin.

Best
Worst
15-02-2012, 11:17 PM
How sad, I like desperation Tongue

15-02-2012, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 11:19 PM by FSM_scot.)
(15-02-2012 11:11 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Oh crap Undecided

Don't worry you were a bit vague about the exact age.
(15-02-2012 11:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  FSM_scot just bragged about knowing it. He doesn't realise that the flight to Glasgow is probably already booked and a sniper rifle will be waiting for her when she arrives Big Grin.

She needs to find me first Big Grin
15-02-2012, 11:21 PM
(15-02-2012 11:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  She needs to find me first Big Grin

This is getting interesting. It's like the worlds first high-stakes game of hide and seek Big Grin.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stupid rep... houseofcantor 18 688 13-04-2013 07:13 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor