Am I being really stupid ............

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
16-02-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Am I being really stupid ............
[Image: 200604031144087963.jpg]
[Image: pointless.jpg]
[Image: you+win+at+life+internet+everything+_eb5...4f0aff.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Holy fuck!!! Why did I just read this whole 8 page thread?!? I got halfway through and I just couldn't look away.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like k37713's post
16-02-2012, 03:07 PM
(15-02-2012 08:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  ...........

yeah, if you hafta ask... stupid.
Always. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-02-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm quite proud of what this thread has accomplished. An American was able to prove once and for all that we have the best accent in the world.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-02-2012, 03:47 PM
(16-02-2012 03:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm quite proud of what this thread has accomplished. An American was able to prove once and for all that we have the best accent in the world.

Whaaaaat! I don't think so, Erx. You may want to remove your head where the sun don't shine Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
16-02-2012, 04:01 PM
(16-02-2012 03:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm quite proud of what this thread has accomplished. An American was able to prove once and for all that we have the best accent in the world.

Earlier in this thread you said you didn't have an accent, now you think you have the best one?. Make your mind up man. Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-02-2012, 04:54 PM
I shall let Dylan Moran answer Erxomai's claim.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 2 users Like Smooshmonster's post
16-02-2012, 05:09 PM

I don't seem to remember that part.

Erxomai, am I going to have to make a thread about basic ways to differentiate between reality and make-believe?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Goddam I hate it when I miss a good party. Ah well, guess I might as well start on the cleanup.

(15-02-2012 10:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 10:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  There's no such thing as a sober Scottish accent, not that I'm aware of anyway Big Grin.

And yet there are two non alcoholic scots on the forum, yet you keep saying that despite the evidence to the contrary. Ignoring evidence, It makes you guys sound like creationists!!! Tongue

Not creationists, evolutionists. When you can make dozens of different distinct delicious versions of the ambrosia of the gods just by growing your barley in your backyard instead of your front yard, it's part of your DNA by then. ... It's not your fault and the rest of the world thanks you for your sacrifice. [Image: genuflection.png]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2012, 07:20 PM
(16-02-2012 07:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam I hate it when I miss a good party. Ah well, guess I might as well start on the cleanup.

(15-02-2012 10:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 10:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  There's no such thing as a sober Scottish accent, not that I'm aware of anyway Big Grin.

And yet there are two non alcoholic scots on the forum, yet you keep saying that despite the evidence to the contrary. Ignoring evidence, It makes you guys sound like creationists!!! Tongue

Not creationists, evolutionists. When you can make dozens of different distinct delicious versions of the ambrosia of the gods just by growing your barley in your backyard instead of your front yard, it's part of your DNA by then. ... It's not your fault and the rest of the world thanks you for your sacrifice. [Image: genuflection.png]

Yeh, Girly. Where the hell were you?
Start sweeping! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)