Am I being trolled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Am I being trolled
Or is this real life?:

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/1...s-rape-ok/

By the way, 'PIV' stands for 'Penis In Vagina', I'd wager.

Excerpts:

"First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence."

--

"Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, (and) are punished for thinking and saying otherwise."

"Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any talent. Any relationship can be replaced. I had gotten bored of a world like that."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
06-01-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Am I being trolled
Oh you've GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!! Laugh out load

I read the first paragraph, and my brain melted..... It may take a while before I can read more and form a cogent response....
Frusty
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
06-01-2014, 05:23 PM
You are the living evidence, that we as a species, are doomed.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
06-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I got nothing.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Nope... Can't do it, I gave up. Seriously WTAF!!

Congrats Gilgamesh, on having the ability to actually read that article Bowing
06-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Reeks of Atheism+ in my 'umble 'pinion.

Didn't whatshername Dworkin run this line back in the day? So much so she married a queer chappie to make a point or some such?

My how the other half live!

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
06-01-2014, 07:02 PM
This woman clearly needs to get laid.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 12 users Like Cathym112's post
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM
(06-01-2014 07:02 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  This woman clearly needs to get laid.

Hahaha Laugh out load with a P in her V Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Ugh wtf. I read two paragraphs and now I'm wishing I had some way to wash my brain :/

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
06-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm not going to bother reading it.

For those who decided to trudge through it: Is she arguing that women don't actually have a genetic urge to fuck (as, you know, would makes perfect sense) and that therefore all intercourse is rape since the idea that women can give consent and want sex is socially constructed and imposed upon women?

I'm just trying to rationalize what her position could possibly be from the two paragraphs in the OP.

[Image: giphy.gif]