Am I being trolled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Am I being trolled
(06-01-2014 07:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not going to bother reading it.

For those who decided to trudge through it: Is she arguing that women don't actually have a genetic urge to fuck (as, you know, would makes perfect sense) and that therefore all intercourse is rape since the idea that women can give consent and want sex is socially constructed and imposed upon women?

I'm just trying to rationalize what her position could possibly be from the two paragraphs in the OP.

She starts with the assumption that all intercourse is rape because you can not consent. She gives no justification for this and then proceeds to just go full retard.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-01-2014, 07:25 PM

For those who decided to trudge through it: Is she arguing that women don't actually have a genetic urge to fuck (as, you know, would makes perfect sense) and that therefore all intercourse is rape since the idea that women can give consent and want sex is socially constructed and imposed upon women?

I'm just trying to rationalize what her position could possibly be from the two paragraphs in the OP.

Yeah, from what I read, she was saying that men don't care if women's want sex or not, they enjoy it whether the partner is willing or not, and that they force this on women to get them pregnant. Oh and that obviously PIV sex is horrible because it imposes harmful pregnancy on women, and that us women folk have been trained to think it's ok.... Or some bullshit like that
06-01-2014, 07:28 PM
(06-01-2014 07:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

She starts with the assumption that all intercourse is rape because you can not consent. She gives no justification for this and then proceeds to just go full retard.

[Image: 1ebb969bd3e8fc84bf3eeac69644c1d0_zps91bb8203.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
06-01-2014, 07:34 PM
(06-01-2014 07:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

(06-01-2014 07:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Yeah, from what I read, she was saying that men don't care if women's want sex or not, they enjoy it whether the partner is willing or not, and that they force this on women to get them pregnant. Oh and that obviously PIV sex is horrible because it imposes harmful pregnancy on women, and that us women folk have been trained to think it's ok.... Or some bullshit like that

So in other words my inference was spot on and she is a dumbshit, misandrist, cuntfuck with no concept on how to construct an argument with supporting evidence and instead writes bombastic, accusatory rhetoric she pulled straight out of her ass.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I think you've got it! Thumbsup
06-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Wow she is off the rails, non-consensual sexual contact is rape, even if its a woman handjobing a sleeping homeless man on a train.
Consensual sex is never rape, even fake rape is not rape (safe word required).
PIV to rape is like bullets are to murder.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
06-01-2014, 07:37 PM
If she uses a vibrator is she raping herself?Undecided

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
06-01-2014, 07:39 PM
(06-01-2014 07:37 PM)Crulax Wrote:  If she uses a vibrator is she raping herself?Undecided

Oh no, that has nothing to do with men forcing filthy penises on us women folk! Laughat
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-01-2014, 07:40 PM
What if I jack off when my hand is REALLLLY tired? Still rape?
[+] 6 users Like Regular_Joe's post
06-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Laugh out load poor wittle hand! Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post