Am I being trolled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Am I being trolled
(06-01-2014 07:37 PM)Crulax Wrote:  If she uses a vibrator is she raping herself?Undecided

It probably depends on the type of vibrator. If its one that simulates PIV then yes, if it's like a bullet or something then she's safe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like LostandInsecure's post
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Believe it or not, I've heard and watched worse.

"National castration day" comes to mind.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-01-2014, 07:58 PM
This isn't exactly safe for work or children!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
06-01-2014, 08:08 PM
(06-01-2014 07:40 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  What if I jack off when my hand is REALLLLY tired? Still rape?

1) lmfao
2) as your hand is not a vagina no rape hahaha
06-01-2014, 08:18 PM
(06-01-2014 07:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not going to bother reading it.

For those who decided to trudge through it: Is she arguing that women don't actually have a genetic urge to fuck (as, you know, would makes perfect sense) and that therefore all intercourse is rape since the idea that women can give consent and want sex is socially constructed and imposed upon women?

I'm just trying to rationalize what her position could possibly be from the two paragraphs in the OP.

That's pretty accurate assessment of what she said. This woman has a very dysfunctional relationship with sex, therefore she can't imagine a woman that would enjoy it (they must be lying about enjoying it)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
06-01-2014, 08:19 PM
(06-01-2014 07:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 07:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm not going to bother reading it.

For those who decided to trudge through it: Is she arguing that women don't actually have a genetic urge to fuck (as, you know, would makes perfect sense) and that therefore all intercourse is rape since the idea that women can give consent and want sex is socially constructed and imposed upon women?

I'm just trying to rationalize what her position could possibly be from the two paragraphs in the OP.

She starts with the assumption that all intercourse is rape because you can not consent. She gives no justification for this and then proceeds to just go full retard.

Hahaha...full retard. I'm gonna steal that!!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
06-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Feminist bitches, this is why I hate them.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
06-01-2014, 11:23 PM
It's one thing to make a bullshit argument with bullshit evidence. It's another to vomit up a thoroughly thought out assertion that goes completely against all available evidence simply because you like the way it sounds and not even ONCE address ANY evidence for your "theory" or even counter WHY the opposition's argument is flawed. Apparently, your audience is supposed to take your far-fetched presupposition at face value while there is zero support rooting it as remotely valid.

Bigotry is hard enough to deal with; retarded bigotry is flat out intolerable.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
07-01-2014, 06:48 AM
The sad and disturbing fact is that her ideas are not without support

Quote:13 bloggers like this.

*what muffsy said*

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
07-01-2014, 07:31 AM
This isn't feminist!!!

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post