Am I being trolled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: Am I being trolled
I now understand why someone came up with the concept of brain bleach....and I wish I had some.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
07-01-2014, 07:24 PM
There are radicals/extremists in all walks of life. They're usually the minority but unfortunately also the ones that can cause the most damage.

p.s hi! i''m new here =)

Roy: ♪ ♫ "We don't need no education..." ♪ ♫
Moss: "Yes you do, you've just used a double negative."

[the i.t. crowd]
[+] 3 users Like heropsychodreamer's post
08-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Also there is no necessary difference in objective reality between a woman who likes sex and a woman who consciously likes sex but subconsciously hates it. So even if you accept her notion that all woman at least subconsciously hate it, it doesn't exactly mean anything.

I am a repressed, socially retarded, egotistical, attention starved, solipsistic, passive aggressive, and perpetually aggrieved gay manlet, who is also possibly a hetero, incel, beta-male member of an omega male brothel
08-01-2014, 05:09 PM
That's the most retarded thing I have ever read. Sometimes men are raped by women, how does she explain that?

I mean, I understand where she's getting this from, men are generally conditioned to view women as a place to stick their dick in this world. And sex from a woman's POV is almost certainly different to sex from a man's POV. However, women aren't stupid by default. We are perfectly fucking capable of understanding the difference and then not only consenting to sex, but actually wanting and enjoying it. I for one, am very much guilty of using a lot of men just for sex. I don't care that they were also using me, that was the deal.
[+] 5 users Like NoraBrimstone's post
08-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Well, there's also that small issue with PIV being the way all mammals ( and other animals ) procreate, thus claiming PIV is men's way to oppress women is not only delusional but shows great ignorance.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
08-01-2014, 06:11 PM
(06-01-2014 07:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, from what I read, she was saying that men don't care if women's want sex or not, they enjoy it whether the partner is willing or not, and that they force this on women to get them pregnant. Oh and that obviously PIV sex is horrible because it imposes harmful pregnancy on women, and that us women folk have been trained to think it's ok.... Or some bullshit like that

It reminds me of a video done by The Amazing Atheist, where he talked about some article by some crazy, misandrous bitch. I think the article was titled "A Man Is A Rape Supporter If...". The article goes on this huge rant, claiming that all men are supportive and guilty of rape.

I don't see how these psychotic, man-hating feminists that write this crap can't see the disservice they do to women with these ridiculous writings. They paint women as people who are completely incapable of adult decisions, as though women have the brains of two year-olds, and simply unable to comprehend any situation that involves sex. To them, the world is an evil place, filled with evil, bloodthirsty men looking to take advantage of women, because women lack any ability to understand any of it.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
08-01-2014, 06:25 PM
(08-01-2014 06:11 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 07:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, from what I read, she was saying that men don't care if women's want sex or not, they enjoy it whether the partner is willing or not, and that they force this on women to get them pregnant. Oh and that obviously PIV sex is horrible because it imposes harmful pregnancy on women, and that us women folk have been trained to think it's ok.... Or some bullshit like that

It reminds me of a video done by The Amazing Atheist, where he talked about some article by some crazy, misandrous bitch. I think the article was titled "A Man Is A Rape Supporter If...". The article goes on this huge rant, claiming that all men are supportive and guilty of rape.

I don't see how these psychotic, man-hating feminists that write this crap can't see the disservice they do to women with these ridiculous writings. They paint women as people who are completely incapable of adult decisions, as though women have the brains of two year-olds, and simply unable to comprehend any situation that involves sex. To them, the world is an evil place, filled with evil, bloodthirsty men looking to take advantage of women, because women lack any ability to understand any of it.

Well clearly you lot are all just braindead else you would see that every man ever is a rapist (which just devalues the term)I mean she doesn't like sex so obviously all of you lot are just lying to yourselves when you say you do. What an idiot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
(06-01-2014 05:47 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  Didn't whatshername Dworkin run this line back in the day? So much so she married a queer chappie to make a point or some such?

Yes, the idea AFAIK originated from radical feminist and lesbian-separatist bull-dyke Andrea Dworkin:

[Image: Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG]

She didn't realise that she had a natural self-defense against sexual intercourse: ugliness.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
08-01-2014, 06:37 PM
(06-01-2014 07:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So in other words my inference was spot on and she is a dumbshit, misandrist, cuntfuck with no concept on how to construct an argument with supporting evidence and instead writes bombastic, accusatory rhetoric she pulled straight out of her ass.

No, don't even do her that courtesy. She pulled it out of Andrea Dworkin's ass.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
08-01-2014, 06:44 PM
(06-01-2014 07:40 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  What if I jack off when my hand is REALLLLY tired? Still rape?

Rape--because your hand is serving as an orifice substitute and it's not really getting into the whole jacking-off thing. And it's also rape if your hand is more eager than your penis--in this case the hand is subjugating and objectifying the reluctant penis.
[+] 7 users Like Chippy's post