Am I being trolled

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Am I being trolled
(08-01-2014 05:44 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Well, there's also that small issue with PIV being the way all mammals ( and other animals ) procreate, thus claiming PIV is men's way to oppress women is not only delusional but shows great ignorance.

Yabbut, she clearly pointed out that inflicting pregnancy on women is one more way men use their penises to control and subjugate women, so THERE! [/sarcasm]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-01-2014, 11:22 PM
(08-01-2014 10:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yabbut, she clearly pointed out that inflicting pregnancy on women is one more way men use their penises to control and subjugate women, so THERE! [/sarcasm]

Yeah rather than get pregnant themselves men use their penises to make women pregnant against their will. Since
(i) men can have babies but choose not to;
(ii) there is no such thing as female contraception; and
(iii) no one ever wants babies except men;

she is 100% correct.

There's no arguing against science and logic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
09-01-2014, 01:06 AM
It's a gem of a blog:

Quote:You’re on my blog, so it’s my rules.

This is a woman-only and radfem-only space. All women interested in forwarding radical feminist discussion and thought are invited to comment.

Men, don’t even try commenting on my blog, because I’m not going to publish it.

Nor am I going to publish any trolly anti-feminist shite, threats and personal attacks, shite that evinces basic comprehension of radical feminism, derailing shite and reading comprehension failures. Seriously what did you think?

I include as anti-feminist shite, all woman-silencing and guilt-tripping tactics that pass as feminism, such as intersectionality; butch/fem; infinite number of “phobias”; reformism; liberalism; het-bashing; radical lesbianism; queer & gender & pomo, etc etc[1]

It has "science" too:

Quote:The main point in the previous post was to say that if we look at the truth on biology from a radical feminist perspective, it doesn’t just lead to conclusions on male nature but also inevitably to certain conclusions on female nature, which is we are doted with higher cognitive and sensory capacities than men, due in part to their cerebral asymmetry and smaller corpus callosum. Looking at female brain attributes is completely different from saying “gender is hardwired” since we know that women are not naturally subordinate to men and we are not explaining any form of female behaviour here but cognitive and sensory potential. What it means is that compared to men, women simply seem to have a fully functioning brain (or far better functioning than men at least). This fits to the fact that women are genetically the default human, and men a maled mutation from women. The mutation process clearly generates a deteriorated version of the original – the question is whether this mutation is accidental or actually serves the purpose of maximising the reproduction of male species by turning their brains and bodies into potential rape-machines, which is certainly the effect of male attributes on the brain and body.[2]

It is a myth that the female corpus callosum is on average larger than that of males.[2a]

More "science":

Quote:The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that it’s not meant to be. The vagina’s primary function isn’t to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.[3]

Pregnancy and childbrith are much riskier than penetrative sexual intercourse so by her logic pregnancy and childbirth too are "unnatural" and "not meant to be".[2b]

Some mysticism?

Quote:Mary Daly defines a plug as:

a male fitting used to make an electrical connection by insertion into a receptacle or body and having one or more contact making parts or blades that serve to close a circuit. (In Pure Lust, p. 24)

She then defines men as:

drainers of energy whose plugged-in fittings closed women’s circuits, sapping the flow of gynergetic currents so that these cannot circulate within / among women. (In Pure Lust, p. 24)[4]

"[G]ynergetic currents"?

The above is from an introduction to a scientifically illiterate and crackpot essay about mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA). The organelle that contains mtDNA is termed a mitochondrion (singular) and mitochondria (plural). In the rabid essay she repeatedly calls the organelle "mitochondries"[5] which isn't a word in English. Her argument is that because males and females alike inherit their mtDNA from their mother and mitochondria provide energy for the cell men get their energy from women:

Quote:What teachers (male lie and bore-ducation) never told us in class is that mtDNA, as opposed to nuclear DNA, is transmitted only by the mother. That is, the DNA is purely female, and so the cell’s unique energy maker / energy transformer is female.[6]

No, I don't understand how she arrived at that either. The "logic" appears to be that a thing--in this case an organelle--inherits the sex of the organism of genetic origin. A mitochondrion has no sex or gender but according to her a mitochondrion is female because the organelles' DNA comes from the mother. Saying that a mitochondrion is female is like saying a chicken dinner is iambic--it is meaningless (and is termed a category mistake).

The author's hatred of men is palpable as is that of her commenters.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
09-01-2014, 05:02 AM
I am soooo turned on. I wonder if she's free this weekend?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
09-01-2014, 05:45 AM
RAPE MACHINES! hilarious.

I like the part about male being a mutation though! Is that true? I heard that was technically true somewhere...

Roy: ♪ ♫ "We don't need no education..." ♪ ♫
Moss: "Yes you do, you've just used a double negative."

[the i.t. crowd]
09-01-2014, 06:11 AM
I had to Google PIV, but yeah, this is a disturbed woman. Maybe with a history of abuse, but definitely disturbed?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
09-01-2014, 06:33 AM
(09-01-2014 05:45 AM)heropsychodreamer Wrote:  RAPE MACHINES! hilarious.

I like the part about male being a mutation though! Is that true? I heard that was technically true somewhere...

No it's not "technically true", normal embryological development does not involve mutation and in the first ~5-weeks of gestation an embryo is not morphologically or hormonally sexually differentiated. Male and female embryos commence development from the same initial state with only a difference in their karyotype, i.e. a difference in the number and type of their chromosomes.

It is a myth the embryos all start as female. Internal and external reproductive organs are formed from what is termed bipotential tissue, i.e. sexually undifferentiated tissue that can become male-typical or female-typical. There is a stage in embryological development termed the bipotential stage that corresponds to the presence of this sexually undifferentiated tissue. A bipotential stage means that males and females start from a common, neutral state.[1]
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
09-01-2014, 06:38 AM

[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
09-01-2014, 03:49 PM
(09-01-2014 06:33 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:45 AM)heropsychodreamer Wrote:  RAPE MACHINES! hilarious.

No it's not "technically true", normal embryological development does not involve mutation and in the first ~5-weeks of gestation an embryo is not morphologically or hormonally sexually differentiated. Male and female embryos commence development from the same initial state with only a difference in their karyotype, i.e. a difference in the number and type of their chromosomes.

It is a myth the embryos all start as female. Internal and external reproductive organs are formed from what is termed bipotential tissue, i.e. sexually undifferentiated tissue that can become male-typical or female-typical. There is a stage in embryological development termed the bipotential stage that corresponds to the presence of this sexually undifferentiated tissue. A bipotential stage means that males and females start from a common, neutral state.[1]

Ahhh ok, thanks for the science lesson, I guess the problem is that all these myths float around and then get believed by crazy weirdos. I believed that one about humans only using 10% of their brain for ages!
I wonder if it would make any difference if someone sent her the above explanation. Like would she then edit her speech and take out the myth part. Or keep perpetuating it because that's what she wants to believe...

Roy: ♪ ♫ "We don't need no education..." ♪ ♫
Moss: "Yes you do, you've just used a double negative."

[the i.t. crowd]
09-01-2014, 05:50 PM
(09-01-2014 03:49 PM)heropsychodreamer Wrote:  Ahhh ok, thanks for the science lesson, I guess the problem is that all these myths float around and then get believed by crazy weirdos. I believed that one about humans only using 10% of their brain for ages!
I wonder if it would make any difference if someone sent her the above explanation. Like would she then edit her speech and take out the myth part. Or keep perpetuating it because that's what she wants to believe...
The latter.

Facts and conventional logic are inconveniences for people on that calibre of irrationality.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post