09-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Am I being trolled
Wtf ? You loose your penis already ?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: Am I being trolled
(09-01-2014 09:22 PM)Bobby786 Wrote:  Wtf ? You loose your penis already ?

Wtf ? You loose your dicshonery and gramuh book already ?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
10-01-2014, 06:42 PM
(09-01-2014 05:45 AM)heropsychodreamer Wrote:  RAPE MACHINES! hilarious.

Sybian for the win!

[Image: sybian-1.jpg]

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-01-2014, 06:52 PM
I am assuming that loony radical wind is a lesbian feminist. Could not find an about me section to confirm it, but from that one article and the titles of the other articles in the archive, I would wager that my guess is correct.
11-01-2014, 08:12 AM
(10-01-2014 06:52 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I am assuming that loony radical wind is a lesbian feminist. Could not find an about me section to confirm it, but from that one article and the titles of the other articles in the archive, I would wager that my guess is correct.

It is a safe bet. I would also bet that she is an ugly bull dyke with stubble on her chin.

[Image: JD%2BSamson%2BuWwGd1M-swTm.jpg]
(Yes it is a she.)

[Image: BullDykes.jpg]

Bull dykes don't understand that most women are sexually attracted to men and want to be fucked by men. Ironically, their conception of human sexuality is identical to that of conservative religious people, namely, that it is a "lifestyle choice". Bull dykes look at heterosexual women and see "brainwashed" victims of the patriarchy. They can't make the connection between their typically virilised appearance and their sexual attraction to women. The typical bull dyke has an elevated serum androgen level--that is why they are often hirsute.[1][2]

[Image: PCOS_Tab1.jpg]

[Image: ugly-lesbians.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2014, 10:47 AM
(08-01-2014 05:09 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  I mean, I understand where she's getting this from, men are generally conditioned to view women as a place to stick their dick in this world. And sex from a woman's POV is almost certainly different to sex from a man's POV. However, women aren't stupid by default. We are perfectly fucking capable of understanding the difference and then not only consenting to sex, but actually wanting and enjoying it. I for one, am very much guilty of using a lot of men just for sex. I don't care that they were also using me, that was the deal.

It's more than that. She argues that growing up in a patriarchal society and entering into a relationship with a man is a grooming process... that a woman in this society is ill equipped to make an informed choice. Effectively she's saying that unless you are a radical feminist (her term) you are the equivalent of a minor - that your eyes remain unopened and that you haven't seen the relationship you are having for what it truly is.

She uses the term "violence" in the much the same way some of the libertarians on this board use it, which is to say that essentially any interaction between two people is a minefield of potential violence situations. She elaborates the concept of violence into sexual violence. She concludes that all coercion including the grooming provided by a patriarchal society that results in sexual activity is rape. She agrees in the comments that there are degrees of rape but asserts that rape is the correct term.

Weirdly though she stops at a narrower point than "sexual activity". She stops at PIV sex. She doesn't think that clittoral stimulation is always rape. She defends this with terms like "unnatural" and the idea that intercourse causes harm or is intended to cause harm whereas non-PIV sex is not.

The following provides an insight to the formation of her ideology:
http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/05/0...ve-part-i/
Continuing parts of that series are here:
http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/08/0...ove-pt-ii/
and here: http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/01/0...-part-iii/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.