Am I crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: Am I crazy
OK, seriously man, are we talking about a serial killer, or some woman that opened a door at the wrong time, and you suddenly had a feeling she is on all sorts of drugs? You yourself admitted that you "have no knowledge of what drugs do beyond what your Health teacher and your parents have told you", that means all you know are WRONG scientific facts. Now, on top of that, you want to play a detective on the subject. It doesn't work that way.

First of all, never allow yourself to be ignorant on the subject, yet throw around accusations based on no evidence.

Secondly, why are you even meddling on other people's business?

If you think you can tell this to your friend, tell him. As for telling ANYONE else, you are crazy if you do that. You have 0 evidence, you have 0 knowledge on the subject, you have 0 reason to suspect this, so what do you think of accomplishing here, except destroy someone life, just for fun and loose a friend in a process?

Look, it is simple, if she is a user, you would have 2 options:
a) she would look like a street junky, everybody would know she is a user, it would be pretty obvious.
b) she would be the most normal person, people who are using for a long period of years know how to live with that and it is a part of their everyday life, you can not notice it in them, ever.

The symptoms you described are the classical symptoms your parents or a doctor will tell you, the classical "anti-addiction book" symptoms. BULLSHIT. Reality check, here I am, listen to me.

Consider this... She could have problems in her life, on work, with illness, with her love life, with her son, she could have been crying and upset, she could be slicing onions, she could just have one of those days, she could be jumpy everyday, she could have a headache...

Get the picture?

Please, proceed with caution here, the best thing would be to forget about this and concentrate on your life.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
24-08-2012, 09:37 AM
I admitted the fact that I have no evidence, that's why I came here instead of being a belligerent douche and telling my parents when I knew I had no evidence. Two, I have clinical paranoia so I'm always suspicious of everyone, it took me a while just to post this thread for fear of rejection. Three, the reason I asked is to see that my paranoia was in fact not justified and that I was just being an idiot

I knew what I as doing when I came here, and while I am grateful for the feedback I do not require someone to patronize me for things I have either admitted already on this thread or already know. I'm not an idiot just slightly insane.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
24-08-2012, 10:07 AM
(24-08-2012 09:37 AM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  I'm not an idiot just slightly insane.

So just like the rest of us then Smile
23-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Update:Though I don't know why I'm writing this and I don't even know if anyone cares anymore. I found out earlier this week that she (the mom) is gone now, She OD'd on whatever she was taking. So reply or don't, I just felt like I should write it

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj