Am I just Paranoid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 02:30 PM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
Am I just Paranoid
Is it me and I am paranoid about our government and the GOP, the right wing and the direction of the country. I have seen the Right crying wolf about Christian rights. And they want to turn back the clock to the 1930's It's like they want everyone to be Christians or you must get the hell out of this Nation. They want women back in the homes and it to look like a Norman Rockwell poster. It's weird!! Rick Santorum speaks it out loud is the only thing. Now I can be all wrong on this and this is a feeling not based on fact. That is why I am asking if I am Paranoid?
With no answer I guess I am really getting Paranoid. I better keep looking for the police to take me to the FEMA camp. HA HA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
18-02-2012, 03:57 AM
RE: Am I just Paranoid
I don't know I'm a canuck, but if I were american i would be constantly paranoid. I think it's justified. Don't feel bad. You might be right.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 05:29 AM
Im sure you dont feel like this for nothing......there are things that you have read/seen/heard or experienced that give you this viewpoint.

Im sure that there will be many people who agree with you.....the rest will call you paranoid because they dont see it nor take an interest like yourself OP.

The churchs are gonna be busy with there "charity" work more than ever soon as more people suffer from the goverments spending and freedom cuts.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-02-2012, 05:32 AM
It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you!
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-02-2012, 10:21 AM
That is precisely what they want. From a recent debate when asked about religion the only one that didn't say he would rule using religion was Ron Paul:

Paul - said that his religious beliefs affect how he treats people and the way he lives

Romney - said the president should carry in his heart what the authors of the Declaration of Independence wrote about following God's laws.

Gingrich - said that anyone who is president faces decisions so enormous that they should go to God and should seek guidance. Also that one of the reasons he is running is there has been a war on religion, particularly on Christianity in this country.

Santorum - said the Constitution is there to do one thing; protect God-given rights and that no other country in the world has "God-given" rights, not government-given rights.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
18-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Wow, too many splendid musical responses to choose just 1!:

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Totally didn't expect the green day because you're tremendously old.
They suck as a band but that's a good song. Well played.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 12:20 PM
(18-02-2012 11:44 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Totally didn't expect the green day because you're tremendously old.

sacrilegious

(although if you know barre chords you can play any of there music)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-02-2012, 04:50 PM
(18-02-2012 11:44 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Totally didn't expect the green day because you're tremendously old.

That was actually the first song that came to mind, then Black Sabbath. I had never put together the Kinks have two songs about paranoia, so I couldn't resist putting those both in. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-02-2012, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 05:20 PM by houseofcantor.)

You gonna take that shit, Eric? U atheist now. Wink
(17-02-2012 02:10 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Is it me and I am paranoid about our government and the GOP, the right wing and the direction of the country. I have seen the Right crying wolf about Christian rights. And they want to turn back the clock to the 1930's It's like they want everyone to be Christians or you must get the hell out of this Nation. They want women back in the homes and it to look like a Norman Rockwell poster. It's weird!! Rick Santorum speaks it out loud is the only thing. Now I can be all wrong on this and this is a feeling not based on fact. That is why I am asking if I am Paranoid?
With no answer I guess I am really getting Paranoid. I better keep looking for the police to take me to the FEMA camp. HA HA

Here is a prophet of god doing thief-in-the-night on a atheist forum; u sayin' it ain't end times? Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post