Am I just Paranoid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Am I just Paranoid
(18-02-2012 05:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 11:44 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Totally didn't expect the green day because you're tremendously old.

You gonna take that shit, Eric? U atheist now. Wink

Here is a prophet of god doing thief-in-the-night on a atheist forum; u sayin' it ain't end times? Wink

Oh yeah. I always forget that I'm a pagan now who is allowed to rape, kill and pillage so check yourself mister!

I'm praying to the dear sweet Gwynnies it's end times for the Santorumites. A smell a referendum of a LOT of Repubs leaving the Grand Old Party is in the air.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 08:04 PM
totally off topic, but hey it will make for a cool future Shannowalization.

I often wonder why the Americans on this forum are so opposed to a super fundy winning the election. I mean I would be too I guess, but at the same time it could almost work out better for people in the long run if a fundy were to win.

No no, think about it. There is no candidate that is actually going to be able to fix everything in one term. Or two really. But the fundies keep saying they could do it. They keep getting converts who think they can do it. So why not let them crash and burn, thereby losing the faith of those very followers. Destroy them by letting them destroy themselves.

Then again in the process they might

a: accidentally fix some shit, thereby winning over even more maroons or,
b: get everyone murderlized..... more likely.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 08:19 PM
(18-02-2012 08:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  totally off topic, but hey it will make for a cool future Shannowalization.

I often wonder why the Americans on this forum are so opposed to a super fundy winning the election. I mean I would be too I guess, but at the same time it could almost work out better for people in the long run if a fundy were to win.

No no, think about it. There is no candidate that is actually going to be able to fix everything in one term. Or two really. But the fundies keep saying they could do it. They keep getting converts who think they can do it. So why not let them crash and burn, thereby losing the faith of those very followers. Destroy them by letting them destroy themselves.

Then again in the process they might

a: accidentally fix some shit, thereby winning over even more maroons or,
b: get everyone murderlized..... more likely.

One word: George W. Bush

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Pfft. What did he do? Invade a country or something?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
18-02-2012, 10:02 PM
(18-02-2012 08:22 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Pfft. What did he do? Invade a country or something?

Only after he prayed about it.Angel

[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 10:51 PM
I don't know, Resident Evil; I'm thinking Paul, I'm thinking end the Fed - everything else is too much politics. They're all evil.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-02-2012, 06:23 PM
(17-02-2012 02:10 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Is it me and I am paranoid about our government and the GOP, the right wing and the direction of the country. I have seen the Right crying wolf about Christian rights. And they want to turn back the clock to the 1930's It's like they want everyone to be Christians or you must get the hell out of this Nation. They want women back in the homes and it to look like a Norman Rockwell poster. It's weird!! Rick Santorum speaks it out loud is the only thing. Now I can be all wrong on this and this is a feeling not based on fact. That is why I am asking if I am Paranoid?
With no answer I guess I am really getting Paranoid. I better keep looking for the police to take me to the FEMA camp. HA HA

You are not paranoid NEOA, people really are out to get you; tee, hee, hee. Do you feel better now?
23-02-2012, 08:47 PM
(18-02-2012 10:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 08:22 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Pfft. What did he do? Invade a country or something?

Only after he prayed about it.Angel

He and his Congress also used our fear to give the federal government unprecedented powers of search and seizure. The Patriot Act, the Dept. of Homeland Security and its most notorious agency the TSA. It's scary because so many people thought it was a good idea at the time, and now the government can intercept our communication with much less process than a warrant and can quite literally detain and sexually assault us anywhere it wants--the program is expanding beyond airports--without so much as probable cause.

Seriously guys, the government is raping our children and loved ones. WTF? Angry
23-02-2012, 11:30 PM
C'mon you Americans, rise up! This is why you have the right to bear arms (to overthrow bad governments).

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
24-02-2012, 07:13 PM
The question is not weather you are paranoid or not, the question is are you paranoid enough?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post