Am I not my own person?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: Am I not my own person?
(11-09-2012 08:00 PM)Near Wrote:  Did you say choir? I used to sing Tenor/Baritone/Bass. Mainly Bass in varsity choir, and mainly Tenor in Madrigals. As long as you have some interests, then that's great. Smile

I could sing soprano 1, but soprano 2's more my comfort zone. :3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Am I not my own person?
With all due respect, it's rather ironic that you'd come here to ask us if you are your own person or not. I mean this in the most light-hearted way, of course. It was just kind of funny.

The first step to being your own person is not giving a shit about our "2 cents". That's why I no longer ask for advice on internet forums. I did several years ago, but then I realized that I was only doing it so I didn't feel so alone as I came to my OWN conclusions. Since realizing this, I've only become stronger and now I don't have any desire to seek the advice of others (unless for purely trivial reasons, like asking an IT graduate how to set up my computer...but that goes without saying).

A bit arrogant, perhaps, but it's up to me to make my own mistakes. And I've not lead myself astray yet, so I think I'm doing pretty well. If this trend does not continue, it will be my own fault. I'm ok with that.

Follow my example, and take NOTHING I just said to heart. Do that, and you'll be alright. :-)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post