Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
15-09-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
(22-07-2012 12:18 AM)Atheist Chiefs fan! Wrote:  I was thinking about titling this thread 'whats wrong with being a stereotype?' Anyway, let me explain.

I don't consider myself racist. Because I'm not.

Stereotypical? Maybe. But if you fight not being a stereotype then you fight evolution IMO. For example, does an antelope look at the lion and say, "ya he has sharp teeth and looks designed to kill me, but who am I judge? I'll pay no attention." or a rodent say 'there an owl' yada yada yada.... Blink

But one thing I am for sure, is a statistician. I know, as an evolved human being. statistically if I had my choice of

A). going down an alley with 3 black people dressed liked thugs dancing to (what looks like) rap music.

or

B). going down an alley with 3 white people dressed in suits.

Guess what, I'm going down B. But I'm white. IDK. Maybe it would be different for a black man. Or asian whatever....

Now if it was

A). 3 black people in suits. Looking to be maybe theists, perhaps some Jehovahs witnesses preaching.

or

B). 3 White people looking shitty and trashy as hell desperate for $.

Guess what, I'm going down A.

But my decision is only based off the light that bounced off of them and into my eyes and my brain deciphering the best decision for my survival
. Yes?

Now let's be honest. Statistically black people are more prone to violence. Yes? Have you ever seen 'Boys N the hood.'? The very beginning words are, 'One out of every 21 Black American males will be murdered'. Most will die at the hands of another Black male.'

Am I wrong anywhere? Let's talk about this.

Sad you are basing me and my family on a movie .Fuck life im going to commit suicide i'm like extra done with you racist judgmental whites
You scared of blacks but the military killing Arabs left and right on they own land and killing a leader every election .
You make life hard to live you are a bully I can not take my color off TO PLEASE YOU SO YOU CAN TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN.
:cry:

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 02:01 AM
GANGSTER ,MURDERS,KILL PEOPLE NOT SKIN COLOR !!
I'M HURT

Heart cute
15-09-2012, 02:13 AM
(15-09-2012 01:49 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 12:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bird, why on earth do you keep bumping old threads?

My theory is Birdy has some deep routing guilt right now... it's all morality threads

Your theory seems legitimate.

@Bizz, your caps lock keep appears to be stuck, might wanna fix that.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-09-2012, 02:21 AM
(15-09-2012 01:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(22-07-2012 12:18 AM)Atheist Chiefs fan! Wrote:  I was thinking about titling this thread 'whats wrong with being a stereotype?' Anyway, let me explain.

I don't consider myself racist. Because I'm not.

Stereotypical? Maybe. But if you fight not being a stereotype then you fight evolution IMO. For example, does an antelope look at the lion and say, "ya he has sharp teeth and looks designed to kill me, but who am I judge? I'll pay no attention." or a rodent say 'there an owl' yada yada yada.... Blink

But one thing I am for sure, is a statistician. I know, as an evolved human being. statistically if I had my choice of

A). going down an alley with 3 black people dressed liked thugs dancing to (what looks like) rap music.

or

B). going down an alley with 3 white people dressed in suits.

Guess what, I'm going down B. But I'm white. IDK. Maybe it would be different for a black man. Or asian whatever....

Now if it was

A). 3 black people in suits. Looking to be maybe theists, perhaps some Jehovahs witnesses preaching.

or

B). 3 White people looking shitty and trashy as hell desperate for $.

Guess what, I'm going down A.

But my decision is only based off the light that bounced off of them and into my eyes and my brain deciphering the best decision for my survival
. Yes?

Now let's be honest. Statistically black people are more prone to violence. Yes? Have you ever seen 'Boys N the hood.'? The very beginning words are, 'One out of every 21 Black American males will be murdered'. Most will die at the hands of another Black male.'

Am I wrong anywhere? Let's talk about this.

Sad you are basing me and my family on a movie .Fuck life im going to commit suicide i'm like extra done with you racist judgmental whites
You scared of blacks but the military killing Arabs left and right on they own land and killing a leader every election .
You make life hard to live you are a bully I can not take my color off TO PLEASE YOU SO YOU CAN TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN.

The validity of any of this is up for questioning.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-09-2012, 02:44 AM
(15-09-2012 02:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 01:49 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  My theory is Birdy has some deep routing guilt right now... it's all morality threads

Your theory seems legitimate.

FUCK YOU .I HAVE FREE WILL SQUINT YOUR EYES .

Heart cute
15-09-2012, 02:45 AM
(15-09-2012 02:44 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 02:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your theory seems legitimate.

FUCK YOU .I HAVE FREE WILL SQUINT YOUR EYES .

No you don't.

15-09-2012, 03:00 AM
(15-09-2012 02:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 01:54 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Sad you are basing me and my family on a movie .Fuck life im going to commit suicide i'm like extra done with you racist judgmental whites

The validity of any of this is up for questioning.
Drinking Beverage Get yo life in order!

Heart cute
15-09-2012, 03:01 AM
(15-09-2012 02:45 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 02:44 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  FUCK YOU .I HAVE FREE WILL SQUINT YOUR EYES .

No you don't.

Blink What are you on about?

Heart cute
15-09-2012, 03:18 AM
(15-09-2012 03:01 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 02:45 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  No you don't.

Blink What are you on about?

There is no such thing as free will.

15-09-2012, 03:30 AM
(15-09-2012 03:18 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  There is no such thing as free will.
That depends on which definition you're using.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post