Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
17-09-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
Look who's tardy to the party? Chas and I have already agreed to disagree.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2012, 06:39 AM
(17-09-2012 06:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Trolls putting people on ignore...Consider
for one!
I'm not a troll !

Heart cute
18-09-2012, 09:43 AM
(18-09-2012 06:39 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 06:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Trolls putting people on ignore...Consider
for one!
I'm not a troll !

Nope, not a troll. Just incredibly uneducated.

18-09-2012, 09:54 PM
(18-09-2012 09:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 06:39 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  for one!
I'm not a troll !

Nope, not a troll. Just incredibly uneducated.

Ohmy Hey fuck you !!! You not so smart and high mighty do not judge me so what i can't spell correctly i know I'm intelligent and smart atlest i do not give up and sell drugs or prostitute .
But you over here trying to get us to see how you have no self control or free will!.
I'm ignoring you for now on .

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
18-09-2012, 10:04 PM
And i did not block Girlyman .

Heart cute
18-09-2012, 11:00 PM
(18-09-2012 10:04 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  And i did not block Girlyman .

Hug

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
19-09-2012, 03:44 AM
This keep getting better and better... Please, do go on.

[Image: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
19-09-2012, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 11:25 AM by Logica Humano.)
(18-09-2012 09:54 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 09:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Nope, not a troll. Just incredibly uneducated.

Ohmy Hey fuck you !!! You not so smart and high mighty do not judge me so what i can't spell correctly i know I'm intelligent and smart atlest i do not give up and sell drugs or prostitute .
But you over here trying to get us to see how you have no self control or free will!.

You have not displayed any level of remarkable intelligence on here. What you have shown is that you are shockingly ignorant and uneducated. The fact that you resort to profane language in retaliation to my remark does nothing to contradict my argument. What's more, I have yet to see you post in any thread that pertains to any theological debate. If you want to complain about racial inequality, complain on a forum dedicated to something such as that.

There are many a drug dealer and prostitute that are smart. Profession means nothing to me, that is, unless you are expected to do nothing but look pretty.

I have stated my stance. I didn't say I don't have any self-control. I said that I do not believe anyone has free will, and that it is an illusion. It is a good and fairly persistent illusion, but still not real.

I feel so hurt. Drinking Beverage

(19-09-2012 03:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  This keep getting better and better... Please, do go on.

Will do, chief.

19-09-2012, 11:30 AM
(19-09-2012 11:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 09:54 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Ohmy Hey fuck you !!! You not so smart and high mighty do not judge me so what i can't spell correctly i know I'm intelligent and smart atlest i do not give up and sell drugs or prostitute .

You have not displayed any level of remarkable intelligence on here. What you have shown is that you are shockingly ignorant and uneducated. The fact that you resort to profane language in retaliation to my remark does nothing to contradict my argument. What's more, I have yet to see you post in any thread that pertains to any theological debate. If you want to complain about racial inequality, complain on a forum dedicated to something such as that.

There are many a drug dealer and prostitute that are smart. Profession means nothing to me, that is, unless you are expected to do nothing but look pretty.

I have stated my stance. I didn't say I don't have any self-control. I said that I do not believe anyone has free will, and that it is an illusion. It is a good and fairly persistent illusion, but still not real.

" I feel so hurt. Drinking Beverage "

(19-09-2012 03:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  This keep getting better and better... Please, do go on.

Will do, chief.
Thumbsup Right back at you bitch Wink btw i didn't read your rant Have a good day .

Heart cute
19-09-2012, 12:04 PM
It wasn't a rant, it was a reply. ... :/

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post