Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
19-09-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
I'm a racist. I support the human race over other things. Dang Gwynnies. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2012, 01:51 PM
(19-09-2012 11:30 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 11:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You have not displayed any level of remarkable intelligence on here. What you have shown is that you are shockingly ignorant and uneducated. The fact that you resort to profane language in retaliation to my remark does nothing to contradict my argument. What's more, I have yet to see you post in any thread that pertains to any theological debate. If you want to complain about racial inequality, complain on a forum dedicated to something such as that.

There are many a drug dealer and prostitute that are smart. Profession means nothing to me, that is, unless you are expected to do nothing but look pretty.

I have stated my stance. I didn't say I don't have any self-control. I said that I do not believe anyone has free will, and that it is an illusion. It is a good and fairly persistent illusion, but still not real.

" I feel so hurt. Drinking Beverage "

Will do, chief.
Thumbsup Right back at you bitch Wink btw i didn't read your rant Have a good day .

Such an intellectual reply. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2012, 05:41 PM
(19-09-2012 12:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It wasn't a rant, it was a reply. ... :/

No She's attacking me I didn't do anything .Whatever this the internet and not every one will like me.

Heart cute
19-09-2012, 05:59 PM
(19-09-2012 01:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 11:30 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Thumbsup Right back at you bitch Wink btw i didn't read your rant Have a good day .

Such an intellectual reply. Drinking Beverage

Just like you did when you agreed to keep a E-fight that you started going ,Right how intellectual of you (sarcasm )

Heart cute
19-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I wasn't saying it was a nice reply, I just felt the need to make a distinction between replies and rants. Rants are very near and dear to my heart, and I don't feel comfortable standing by and letting the definition of rant be trodden on.

Rants are important within society, and they should get the respect they deserve within that society. They contain hidden truths all throughout, covered up by hilarious rage. Whereas a reply can be any tone so long as it is in reply to someone else. It doesn't have to be funny or intelligent or nice or even topical. Just in reply. That's the important part. If it is within reply to someone or something then it is designated as a reply. If it is not then we need to look for other definitions that may or may not currently exist.

Maybe it falls into the rant category, maybe not.

There is on occasion a reply that can also be classified as a rant. This is rare and should be appreciated for the effort that was taken to do a 2 for 1 style of reply. Still these things are not for your typical internet user to define, only observe. If you would like to transcend that next level of interneting please visit sites such as:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

And so forth.

Thank you for your time and possible attention.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
19-09-2012, 06:31 PM
(19-09-2012 05:41 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 12:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It wasn't a rant, it was a reply. ... :/

No She's attacking me I didn't do anything .Whatever this the internet and not every one will like me.

"She"? She who? Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
19-09-2012, 09:23 PM
OKAY "HE "

Heart cute
19-09-2012, 09:28 PM
(19-09-2012 06:29 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I wasn't saying it was a nice reply, I just felt the need to make a distinction between replies and rants. Rants are very near and dear to my heart, and I don't feel comfortable standing by and letting the definition of rant be trodden on.

Rants are important within society, and they should get the respect they deserve within that society. They contain hidden truths all throughout, covered up by hilarious rage. Whereas a reply can be any tone so long as it is in reply to someone else. It doesn't have to be funny or intelligent or nice or even topical. Just in reply. That's the important part. If it is within reply to someone or something then it is designated as a reply. If it is not then we need to look for other definitions that may or may not currently exist.

Maybe it falls into the rant category, maybe not.

There is on occasion a reply that can also be classified as a rant. This is rare and should be appreciated for the effort that was taken to do a 2 for 1 style of reply. Still these things are not for your typical internet user to define, only observe. If you would like to transcend that next level of interneting please visit sites such as:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://www.encyclopedia.com/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

And so forth.

Thank you for your time and possible attention.

I know what a rant is Angry you starting to tick me off.

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
19-09-2012, 09:55 PM
lol My post was funny Smile sigh
yOU ARE WELCOME

Heart cute
19-09-2012, 11:43 PM
You know what a rant is... Now.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison