Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
14-11-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
(14-11-2012 03:14 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 05:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Just read this topic.

Filox, pass that popcorn.

Bizzy... and I mean this in the most sincere way possible...

...what is wrong with you?

I mean... I think I counted at least 3 different personalities in this topic alone. Likewise, sometimes you type coherently, and then sometimes you type like a paraplegic banging his head on the keyboard.
Consider I didn't have multiple personalitys many you should read the comments I responded to. And I state every day I have a spelling problem I do know it's a problem thanks for rudely pointing it out. And my response to aEarmuffs was just he said something fowl and sexual about my mother.
I wasn't rude.

I asked a question based on an observation.

The fact that you say you have spelling problem everyday doesn't help me out... because I've had little interaction with you; likewise, I haven't seen you say this until now.

Spelling and grammar are easy to fix, though. You just have to be conscious of it.

Erx:
Read topic.
Understand the trauma, but still doesn't answer some of my questions.

Case in point - she got exasperated because of my question and thought I was being rude. Bizzy, you seem a little jittery and seem to think everyone is against you. Not the case, I was just asking (which is why I used the word "sincere")

More popcorn, please, Filox.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 11:13 AM
BizzysaidAss -- download the programs Firefox or Chrome and use one of them to browse the internet instead of Internet Explorer. They have built-in spell checkers, you just have to look for the red underlines, just like in Word. It's not difficult, really; installing a new browser is one of the easiest things you can do on a computer.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
14-11-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 01:46 PM by BizzysaidAss.)
(14-11-2012 09:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 03:14 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Consider I didn't have multiple personalitys many you should read the comments I responded to. And I state every day I have a spelling problem I do know it's a problem thanks for rudely pointing it out. And my response to aEarmuffs was just he said something fowl and sexual about my mother.
I wasn't rude.

The fact that you say you have spelling problem everyday doesn't help me out... because I've had little interaction with you; likewise, I haven't seen you say this until now.

Spelling and grammar are easy to fix, though. You just have to be conscious of it.

Erx:
Read topic.

Case in point - she got exasperated because of my question and thought I was being rude. Bizzy, you seem a little jittery and seem to think everyone is against you. Not the case, I was just asking (which is why I used the word "sincere")

Yes i think everyone is against me You would to if you was me .I digress on that topic i do know some people are helpful .And i'm sorry took offence to your question.

Heart cute
14-11-2012, 01:44 PM
(14-11-2012 11:13 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  BizzysaidAss -- download the programs Firefox or Chrome and use one of them to browse the internet instead of Internet Explorer. They have built-in spell checkers, you just have to look for the red underlines, just like in Word. It's not difficult, really; installing a new browser is one of the easiest things you can do on a computer.
Sadcryface Thank you i will .

Heart cute
14-11-2012, 01:45 PM
(14-11-2012 01:42 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 09:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I wasn't rude.

Erx:
Read topic.

It was rude.
You'll have to excuse Kingsy, BizzyAss. He's a white Southern boy who only says what God tells him to say. And we all know how rude God is. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-11-2012, 01:46 PM
I am going to go out on a limb here, Bizzy. It was not rude.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
14-11-2012, 02:04 PM
(14-11-2012 01:46 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am going to go out on a limb here, Bizzy. It was not rude.
Now you're being rude. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-11-2012, 02:06 PM
(14-11-2012 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 01:46 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am going to go out on a limb here, Bizzy. It was not rude.
Now you're being rude. No
Nah, I was going out on a limb. If anything, I was being cordial.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
14-11-2012, 02:07 PM
(14-11-2012 02:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 02:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Now you're being rude. No
Nah, I was going out on a limb. If anything, I was being cordial.
I don't think I've ever seen this side of you. Laughat

~Izel
14-11-2012, 02:08 PM
(14-11-2012 02:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 02:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Nah, I was going out on a limb. If anything, I was being cordial.
I don't think I've ever seen this side of you. Laughat

OK, now that's rude. Censored

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user