Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
15-11-2012, 12:25 PM
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
than*

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2012, 12:29 PM
(15-11-2012 12:25 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  than*
Drooling I fixed it.lol

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
15-11-2012, 12:32 PM
(15-11-2012 11:53 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I mean the world not just on this forum .It's hard for me to trust because of my child hood and i'm use to being picked on more than helped in life .
You've come to the right place, BizzyAss. Here we will help you AND pick on you...but only in good humor. Smile Heart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 12:45 PM
(15-11-2012 12:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 11:53 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I mean the world not just on this forum .It's hard for me to trust because of my child hood and i'm use to being picked on more than helped in life .
You've come to the right place, BizzyAss. Here we will help you AND pick on you...but only in good humor. Smile Heart
HAHAHA *Snorts* haha.

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
15-11-2012, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 01:07 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
Is that from Jehovah's Witness indoctrination?

"We are part of the world while being apart from it" is one of their many slogans, and they use it to make themselves look like they're the most upstanding citizens you will find in the world.

Bizzy, it's not the case. Since I left the Witnesses, I was surprised and angered that all the false portrayals they had of "The World". They use that as a tool to keep people fearful of leaving their 'Borganization'. "Look at our gated community! Ours is so much better than the rest!" thinking is just a tool to keep people scared and unwilling to look at the world in front of them without the wool being pulled over their eyes.

I hope you get over this way of thinking one day, whether or not it's from witness indoctrination.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-11-2012, 01:11 PM
(15-11-2012 12:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  

"We are part of the world while being apart from it" is one of their many slogans, and they use it to make themselves look like they're the most upstanding citizens you will find in the world.

Bizzy, it's not the case. Since I left the Witnesses, I was surprised and angered that all the false portrayals they had of "The World". They use that as a tool to keep people fearful of leaving their 'Borganization'. "Look at our gated community! Ours is so much better than the rest!" thinking is just a tool to keep people scared and unwilling to look at the world in front of them without the wool being pulled over their eyes.

I hope you get over this way of thinking one day, whether or not it's from witness indoctrination.
I'm still slightly brainwashed by JW, i didn't even notice i said it like that o.O also my childhood did prove that point so they did have a good point the world over all is bad but i try not to judge every one. It's good and bad in this world we all live in.

Heart cute
15-11-2012, 01:11 PM
(15-11-2012 12:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  

But if i start thinking every one is good then bam!i'm going to be raped and hurt again so why stop . Confused

Heart cute
15-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Not everyone is good, but if you live in paranoia, hou'll be missing out on what makes life so beautiful. If you're really unsure, I suggest getting a councillor to help you become reacquainted with yourself, and to gain more skills on making choices you feel comfortable with.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
15-11-2012, 03:22 PM
(15-11-2012 01:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Not everyone is good, but if you live in paranoia, hou'll be missing out on what makes life so beautiful. If you're really unsure, I suggest getting a councillor to help you become reacquainted with yourself, and to gain more skills on making choices you feel comfortable with.
Sad It's not paranoia ,its real Men look at me as a sex object then get mad if i turn them down and i'm fat I been raped by my family and by strangers you don't know my life you don't see they face i do Sadcryface2 i rather stay locked in my house and talk to my pictures then go outside .
BYE i can't talk about this i can't .change the subject i'm trying to get help .

Heart cute
15-11-2012, 03:24 PM
-_- I'm okay .i'm sorry for the emotinal rollercoster but it was true

Heart cute