Am I racist? Or just a statistician?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
20-11-2012, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 08:07 PM by amyb.)
RE: Am I racist? Or just a statistician?
(22-07-2012 12:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It has nothing to do with being black or any other race. It's the neighborhood. You cannot say "blacks are prone to violence", unless you have a sample from the SAME neighborhood, to compare. People who grow up in violent environments learn to be violent.
Best to be careful what alley you walk down.
This. The entire OP seems to be confusing race with culture. Rap music is culturally associated with blacks, not genetically, for example. And sure, there are cultural things associated more with black people than others, but that doesn't make those things genetically linked, and the most you can say is that some groups are culturally linked to some things (crime, drugs, music styles, whatever).

I've actually heard this on heavy metal forums, people who think white people are genetically predisposed to listening to metal. [headdesk]

Keith Kahn Harris wrote a decent book on music and who listens to it, and makes some good points about exscription. What he says about blacks not being as associated with metal also applies to why whites are less associated with rap.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
20-11-2012, 11:32 PM
You all need to understand blacks hear this color shit all the time we can not tune it out
(im not mad just listen )
starting in school we learn lies about being found in Africa blah blah bullshit then white kids start to act like they ass came and found us them self so they grow up with a funky ego problem then you turn into the "black friend" no longer just the friend (not all) but to meany of them do.i had countless friends until social studys and history brainwashed them to think they color is above me and teaching me im nothing "i should be glad kkk didnt kill me .
"yes i was told that by my 9 year old friend ,i did not react i just walked home crying .the next day i learned about lynching seeing blacks like my self on a tree dead I was 9 years old afraid to even turn around in my chair because my white class mates was instinly the bad guy my teacher had to yell for me turn around i did and i put my head on my desk and cried . then she told us to ask our family about it i got a" F " for not asking i was horrified and sad to bring up them horrible memory's for my family who lived in slavory .

I"m 32 i know this racist shit never going to stop unless whites let this ego" im white your under me bullshit go
" LET IT GO Ya'll foreal i don't want my kids or lil babys in my family living they life to this crap like how i did and this 2012 .come on already .
The only reason most blacks act violent is due to upbringing ,society, tv,white god ,and speculation of how blacks act by comedians .
we are human to the government treat us like animals if a black male kills some one they die asap! a white male do the same crime it takes years of should he die can we help him talk before he is even tried in court Try living your life being treated black you would lose your mind or hold on strong to your self with respect and dignity .some days i break down and cry asking why do white act like this Always blaming all blacks on the worst black you can find and when you find a good blak person you tear them down Sad that hurts .Living in dirty raggedy "projects" wondering am i a project? i sure felt like one.
and being denied jobs while being told "blacks do not want to work. WTF ? we beg for jobs but are refused jobs Yes even now .

If you help some one you do not kick dirt in they face about "helping"I'm not thankful for nothing at all i was born i just like whites i'm going to die one day like you.
Let it go your not better or worse then any black we are equal to rise or fail and that goes for all people.
this thread really did make me cry . every time i turn around race is in my face .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
20-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:Let it go your not better or worse then any black we are equal to rise or fail and that goes for all people.

Well said.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-11-2012, 11:49 PM
(20-11-2012 11:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
Quote:Let it go your not better or worse then any black we are equal to rise or fail and that goes for all people.

Well said.
Big Grin yeah it felt awesome as i wrote it .Thanks

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
21-11-2012, 01:40 AM
I know you don't like them, but fuck that...Hugs for Bizzy! Hug

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post