25-01-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Am, new...
Hello! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
25-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Thanks
25-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Very everyone for the welcomes. I might not be here very much because the Internet angers me to the point that I look like a druggie from a movie other websites just moderate themselves into the ground they do things that I don't think should be constitutionally legal like banning people because they use the same public wifi as other people.. I once got banned from a site because me and somebody else we're both members and I'd even know who they are but because they logged into the same site is me using the same library as me I got banned for that and assuming that they got banned to be accused of being a sock puppet getting me bad and it angers me because I have so much to give to a community to just have some moron with a keyboard just nevermind my hand is shaking just even trying to talk about it
25-01-2015, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 02:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-01-2015 12:17 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  Very everyone for the welcomes. I might not be here very much because the Internet angers me to the point that I look like a druggie from a movie other websites just moderate themselves into the ground they do things that I don't think should be constitutionally legal like banning people because they use the same public wifi as other people.. I once got banned from a site because me and somebody else we're both members and I'd even know who they are but because they logged into the same site is me using the same library as me I got banned for that and assuming that they got banned to be accused of being a sock puppet getting me bad and it angers me because I have so much to give to a community to just have some moron with a keyboard just nevermind my hand is shaking just even trying to talk about it

Welcome. Here you can get banned for long sentences. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-01-2015, 01:39 PM
I hope that sarcastic
25-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Seems stable...Welcome.