Amazing dance with dog.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Amazing dance with dog.
My dogs have learned that when the pantry door opens there may be treats involved...the time and dedication to teach a dog this is amazing!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Amazing dance with dog.
I've heard some "animal rights" people claim training a dog, cat, horse - whatever do do intricate displays like this are cruel to the animal.....

I got news for 'em....

There's no way in hell you could teach any animal to do stuff like that - if they' weren't enjoying it. They simply aren't wired that way.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-02-2015, 05:02 PM
That was pretty neat. : D Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-02-2015, 08:22 AM
(06-02-2015 04:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've heard some "animal rights" people claim training a dog, cat, horse - whatever do do intricate displays like this are cruel to the animal.....

I got news for 'em....

There's no way in hell you could teach any animal to do stuff like that - if they' weren't enjoying it. They simply aren't wired that way.

The dog in the video seemed pretty happy and quite focused on the dancer. At any time the dog could have walked away and quit the whole thing. Head high and tail wagging, seemed pretty content to me.

I agree with animal rights causes when it comes to neglect and/or abuse situations but, as with most groups, there are those who go to extremes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post