Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
Rather than chase you lot all around the place, I want to welcome you all.
such a richness of fully-fledged, debate seasoned, non-knuckle draggers is a wonder to behold.
Carry on Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like skyking's post
02-03-2017, 07:38 PM
(01-03-2017 07:28 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 12:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I never knew there was a term for believing that the existence of a deity is irrelevant. I'm one of the few forum theists, but I think I fall under this same category with you. I don't believe that anyone needs to believe in G-d and life won't change based on what you think. G-d either exists or does not exist and if you needed to know for sure, that information would be plainly apparent.

Hoo hoo - hi - you might want to check out ignosticism.

Hey all n00bs. Shy

Thanks for the info! I've never heard that term before (or never paid attention to it before) but your link linked to an article that almost perfectly describes the kind of Judaism I was raised in. I've said it here before that I was raised very culturally Jewish but with very little mention of G-d or spirituality. In fact, the concept of G-d is, and never was discussed in my circle of friends and family. Belief in G-d has always been presented to me as a personal choice and what people choose to believe is just never brought up, questioned or discussed. My theism comes from a religious education that I chose to acquire later on. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
02-03-2017, 08:59 PM
(02-03-2017 06:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  Rather than chase you lot all around the place, I want to welcome you all.
such a richness of fully-fledged, debate seasoned, non-knuckle draggers is a wonder to behold.
Carry on Big Grin

Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Mary L. Mand's post
02-03-2017, 11:26 PM
(02-03-2017 06:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  Rather than chase you lot all around the place, I want to welcome you all.
Carry on Big Grin

Thank you for those kind words, new friend. Hug

The universal welcome here has been remarkable and so appreciated. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Dorsie's post
03-03-2017, 06:06 AM
Does anyone know what happened to J. Russel?

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post
03-03-2017, 08:59 AM
> Actually, I am quite proud to have been kicked out of the Amazon forums for honestly speaking my mind.
[+] 6 users Like Gwaithmir's post
03-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Here's a new development that I'm sure you will all find rather amusing. I received a notice from Amazon in this morning's Email, informing me that my most recent post violated the forum guidelines. Those of you who have been reading my posts here know that I was kicked out of Amazon's discussions and my posts deleted at least two weeks ago. I can only conclude that the Amazon forums administrators must be rabidly biased and/or mentally challenged. Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
03-03-2017, 09:13 AM
(03-03-2017 09:07 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Here's a new development that I'm sure you will all find rather amusing. I received a notice from Amazon in this morning's Email, informing me that my most recent post violated the forum guidelines. Those of you who have been reading my posts here know that I was kicked out of Amazon's discussions and my posts deleted at least two weeks ago. I can only conclude that the Amazon forums administrators must be rabidly biased and/or mentally challenged. Facepalm

Perhaps there was some delay.

You should complain to their email shipping department about late delivery.

Yes

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
03-03-2017, 09:19 AM
(03-03-2017 09:07 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Here's a new development that I'm sure you will all find rather amusing. I received a notice from Amazon in this morning's Email, informing me that my most recent post violated the forum guidelines. Those of you who have been reading my posts here know that I was kicked out of Amazon's discussions and my posts deleted at least two weeks ago. I can only conclude that the Amazon forums administrators must be rabidly biased and/or mentally challenged. Facepalm

That happened to me as well. Being booted wasn't enough, now they add insult to injury. I may have gone too far in my reply to that e-mail.

Looks like they zapped Wolf as well. The forum is finished.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 4 users Like M. Linoge's post
03-03-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 09:35 AM by GirlyMan.)
(03-03-2017 09:19 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Looks like they zapped Wolf as well. The forum is finished.

It's all part of Bannon's plan to round up the atheists into one place so it's easier to make us praise God or meet him all at once.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post