Amazon Refugee Roll Call

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
This thread is confusing. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2017, 04:30 AM
(05-03-2017 12:52 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I would put it under world news, and the title sounds cool.

I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2
At least I think it's just sprained. I can hobble with a cane and move it around, albeit with PAIN! I will be at an ER tomorrow. Shit. Sad

Ahh, it's nice to be in a forum where I can use the proper word for the situation.

> Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Dorsie. Get well soon. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
05-03-2017, 04:32 AM
(05-03-2017 01:06 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(05-03-2017 12:52 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2
At least I think it's just sprained. I can hobble with a cane and move it around, albeit with PAIN! I will be at an ER tomorrow. Shit. Sad

Ahh, it's nice to be in a forum where I can use the proper word for the situation.

:ohnoes:

Sadcryface

Hug

Heart

Aw, so sweet. I love the Hug emoji.

Thanks to you an JDog554 for the kind wishes.
05-03-2017, 06:02 AM
(04-03-2017 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I would put it under world news, and the title sounds cool.

I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2

I'm tempted to start a news thread...

Today's News: Dorsie's Ankle-Sprain Shame Deprives TTA of New News Thread - Shock!

Gasp

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
05-03-2017, 06:22 AM
(05-03-2017 06:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 12:52 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  I know I promised a news thread today, but instead I fell and sprained my ankle.
Sadcryface2

I'm tempted to start a news thread...

Today's News: Dorsie's Ankle-Sprain Shame Deprives TTA of New News Thread - Shock!

Gasp

You should do it. Thumbsup I'd be honored, and probably high on painkillers, which could make for fun replies.

My name in a headline. I always knew this would happen, but I thought there would be front and profile photos with and a height chart on the side.
Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Dorsie's post
05-03-2017, 06:24 AM
(05-03-2017 04:30 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
Sadcryface2

> Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Dorsie. Get well soon. Thumbsup

Thanks Gwaithmir. I hope you weren't wearing The Ring when you said that. Oh, I see the thumb. Phew!
05-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Sadcryface2

No hurry, no worry. We are not going anywhere, you go get your ankle fixed. We have no deadlines here Smile Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-03-2017, 06:41 AM
(05-03-2017 01:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is confusing. Blink

Yes. Yes it is.

Potato.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
05-03-2017, 08:05 AM
(05-03-2017 06:41 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 01:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is confusing. Blink

Yes. Yes it is.

Potato.

It's really just a place for the TTAers to chat with the Amazonians so we can get to know each other. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
05-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Hope your ankle feels better soon, Dorsie. *hugs*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post